Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Hello

Started by baccano1932, July 11, 2011, 11:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baccano1932

Thank you for accepting my application to become a member and I look forward to conversing with everyone in the future and I hope I can contribute in my own meager way, Thanks again fom Canada.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

solidshark

Welcome baccano, thanks for joining us. I'd say just contribute where you can; any little thing you can do can be a big help. Enjoy your time at DC.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :) .  Yay for more canadians.  And yeah, stick around long enough and you'll definitely find a way to contribute (even if it's just asking questions that haven't been asked yet *laughs* ).
Old man/bad player

Kane317

Welcome to Dreamcancel, what part of Canada are you from?

baccano1932

i'm from burnaby British Columbia.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Kane317

Quote from: baccano1932 on July 12, 2011, 10:40:27 PM
i'm from burnaby British Columbia.

I see, I don't remember hearing anyone from there (mainly Toronto and some in Vancouver) so it's a perfect opportunity to build a scene!

baccano1932

Well we'll see what I can manage since iv'e got a lot of learning left to do myself before I can take on that sort of responsibility.However thats not to say that I don't want to help others along or intriduce them to KOF and SNK games in general.

ZeWickedOreo

BUCK UP, BRUH! :>

iamGab