Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRook

i mean there are other things to talk about like characters and other gameplay mechanics

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: TheRook on October 29, 2011, 04:16:07 AM
i mean there are other things to talk about like characters and other gameplay mechanics

The problem is Capcom makes more radical changes to their mechanics than a bipolar woman does to her personality when on her period.

As for characters, there's not much to talk about without it being rehashed, or not knowing it in the first place because apparently this part of the staff has no clue on how to sell their characters.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Delta

Well, to change a bit the subject, Asuka confirmed:

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Delta on October 29, 2011, 05:50:14 AM
Well, to change a bit the subject, Asuka confirmed:

Yay...now we wait for two months before we actually learn all of her special moves alone. 
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Delta

I know people is going to say "Fuck you Capcom, and fuck you too Ono":

Xxenace

those costumes are god awful hwoarang does not need dreds

Saitsuofleaves

At this point, I'm just at the "I don't really give a crap anymore".  Ono wants to keep digging his own grave with the community, that's on him.

Delta

If Ken's alt means Lars is not going to be in, then thank you Ono.
But i see Julia dressed as Chun-Li, and Nina as Rolento, so i guess hope is not lost for Mika fans.

baccano1932

The only costumes that are even decent are the Steve and Julia ones and some of the other ones I had to stop and think about who they're supposed to look like before realizing who it actually is.
Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on November 17, 2011, 06:57:45 AM
At this point, I'm just at the "I don't really give a crap anymore".  Ono wants to keep digging his own grave with the community, that's on him.
I don't think all of the complaints should be directed at Ono even though he is the project lead I doubt he just uses his own ideas and doesn't incorporate other peoples ideas from the rest of the development team.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

Well my complaints are towards the entire team, but just saying Ono is quicker.

EDIT: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/nov/16/custom-colors-swap-costumes-street-fighter-x-tekken/

Here's the full story I guess.  And we also have Color Edits.

This annoys me, why is it Capcom's using all the GOOD ideas on such a meh game?  Online Training Mode, Color Edit, legit 2 on 2 teams...I mean...why'd it have to be on THIS game?

solidshark

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on November 17, 2011, 08:22:48 AM
Well my complaints are towards the entire team, but just saying Ono is quicker.

EDIT: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/nov/16/custom-colors-swap-costumes-street-fighter-x-tekken/

Here's the full story I guess.  And we also have Color Edits.

This annoys me, why is it Capcom's using all the GOOD ideas on such a meh game?  Online Training Mode, Color Edit, legit 2 on 2 teams...I mean...why'd it have to be on THIS game?

Once again, it's the execution that worries me. I'm sort of glad we get pics to go with the news; a lot of hopes may have been crushed by how it came out. I'll give Capcom King/Alex and Steve/Charlie, and maybe for having the balls to do a Hwoarang/Deejay, but the rest look worse than some of Falcoon's MI designs.

It seems like there putting so much, and some of the best ideas into this one because maybe they'll keep their word on no Super/Ultra/Extra version. Personally I'll take a redo over a revised version, but just like the gems, we'll see how it turns out next year.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

sibarraz

My problem with those outfits is that are incredible forced

For example, Julia looks like a tranny with chun li costumes, bob looks stupid with ryu costumes, Ken looks like whatever thing except lars

Say what you want about umvc3, but their alt costumes are amazing because those make sense with the character, here, if they wanted to do the ''x cosplaying Y'' why not better had for example, Julia cosplaying T. Hawk (with clevage and all) or Ken as Paul, that one Writes itself

Waifu Material

marchefelix

Those costumes look disgusting. WTF is that Kuma costume supposed to be?!

PureYeti

marchefelix

Oh.

Now I've lost faith in humanity.

Again.