Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 182723 times)

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »
Yeah character reveals were pretty much expected, although I would like to ask was it previously known that super inputs had been simplified? 'cause i don't remember hearing about this.
http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2012/feb/03/street-fighter-x-tekken-move-listings-show-jin-m-bison-akuma-and-ogre-01/
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2012, 10:09:33 PM »
You mean only being one motion and 3 buttons?  That's been known since we got Super Arts.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2012, 10:14:07 PM »
You mean only being one motion and 3 buttons?  That's been known since we got Super Arts.

Yeah thats what I meant and like charge motions only being back forward or up down and I guess I just missed that reveal back when they announced this stuff.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2012, 10:31:31 PM »
Yeah, that's been the way the Super Arts have been throughout the entire game.  I know Claw users must be happy considering how annoying Bloody High Claw was in SF4.

And Akuma getting Misogi is pretty damn cool.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2012, 10:42:09 PM »
Yeah, that's been the way the Super Arts have been throughout the entire game.  I know Claw users must be happy considering how annoying Bloody High Claw was in SF4.

Your damn right we are. So long as it can still go forwards and backwards

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 04, 2012, 10:44:38 PM »
Uh...don't know if it can go both forwards and Backwards considering the motion was the whole reason for that ability in SF4.  Now that's it's just Down, Up, idk how they'd dictate which wall to go to.  Think it goes forward automatically.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2012, 10:47:54 PM »
Uh...don't know if it can go both forwards and Backwards considering the motion was the whole reason for that ability in SF4.  Now that's it's just Down, Up, idk how they'd dictate which wall to go to.  Think it goes forward automatically.

Yeah right now i'm just hoping it's like his FBA where if you push  ;up or  ;uf it goes forward and if you push  ;ub it goes back

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 08, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »
With all that this game has been throwing out with advertising and experimental mechanics, you'd think we'd know a little more about movesets.

Chun Li Character Demo - Street Fighter X Tekken

Did anyone else know that Chun-Li's movesets were now mostly command instead of charge? Maybe I'm just slow with it, but otherwise this would be the first fighter this generation I've followed (outside of SC5) that I find out the movelist for someone less than a month away from release.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DeadlyRave-Neo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 08, 2012, 05:16:35 PM »
that guy didnt do enough theres more you can do
friends dont let friends use bosses

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 08, 2012, 09:59:59 PM »
Did anyone else know that Chun-Li's movesets were now mostly command instead of charge? Maybe I'm just slow with it,

I remember Seth talking a bit about that a while back and him mentioning that something about them feeling like based on the overall feel of the game that they decided to change it(or at least something along those lines), I think it was at one of the large events like E3, PAX, TGS etc.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 08, 2012, 11:02:32 PM »
Yeah, and it's unsurprising.  Chun tends to turn into a Motion character for faster games.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 09, 2012, 03:16:11 PM »
Final Build of SFxT will be at WNF on the 15th.  It will be the moment of truth.  As the announcer of SF Alpha 3 would say...

TRIUMPH OR DIE!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 09, 2012, 05:19:24 PM »
Final Build of SFxT will be at WNF on the 15th.  It will be the moment of truth.  As the announcer of SF Alpha 3 would say...

TRIUMPH OR DIE!
please dont mention street fighter alpha 3 im still salty as hell that karin wont be in this game >_>

DeadlyRave-Neo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 09, 2012, 05:28:00 PM »
friends dont let friends use bosses