Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

The only thing assumptions do is make people look like asses.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Running Wild

Bought the game today, and I'm taking this shit back tomorrow to get a refund.

Worst fighting game I ever played since... SF4.

LouisCipher

I'm piratebaying that shit when it comes to PC.

Also; I'm in favor or ARC systems vs SNKP. Would be the reunion between the new SNKP employees and the guys who now work at ARC and brought us some of the classics.

Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Running Wild on March 08, 2012, 04:12:27 AM

Your own fault for buying it.  I did warn everyone to rent first, but meh, no one listens to me ever.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 08, 2012, 04:28:36 AM
Quote from: Running Wild on March 08, 2012, 04:12:27 AM

Your own fault for buying it.  I did warn everyone to rent first, but meh, no one listens to me ever.
because your not a very convincing person and your a asshole

Saitsuofleaves

...Fair enough.  I have no objections.

BioBooster

Quote from: LouisCipher on March 08, 2012, 04:27:24 AM

Also; I'm in favor or ARC systems vs SNKP. Would be the reunion between the new SNKP employees and the guys who now work at ARC and brought us some of the classics.

THIS would be worthwhile.

Proto Cloud

No. Just no. Last thing we need is KOF with fancy air combos and bursts.

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 08, 2012, 03:49:38 AM

That's if anything I was doing was serious to begin with. I don't like Capcom and because I know it'll be at least be awful and at worst total garbage.

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 08, 2012, 07:49:07 AM

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 08, 2012, 03:49:38 AM

That's if anything I was doing was serious to begin with. I don't like Capcom and because I know it'll be at least be awful and at worst total garbage.

Hence why it was just a general response to most people who make assumptions, aka this entire generation of worthless humans.

BioBooster

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 08, 2012, 07:49:07 AM

Well no matter what you wouldn't get KOF in a crossup. Would be nice to see if there's any synergy to bank on in a  collaboration like that. Going with weaponed games on the arc side, be interesting to see samsho/LB vs BB/GG - something along those lines.

Proto Cloud

^^ I think it's just as silly as SFxTK. It's two styles that are incompatible and would have to make wacky changes to fit. That's why CvS was a great concept. I'd rather see stuff like French Bread/ASW, VFxTekken and hell even Soul Calibur and Samsho work better together. I like to see synergy rather than just "fuck it, let's do this because money."

There's a reason Mugen was made. You can keep the nonsense there.

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 08, 2012, 09:16:16 AM
Hence why it was just a general response to most people who make assumptions, aka this entire generation of worthless humans.

...uh...what? >_> Oh boy.

Look here sonny. There's a thing called history. Look it up. Learn something. This ain't anything new.

solidshark

Quote from: Xxenace on March 08, 2012, 08:31:51 AM
Street Fighter X Tekken Creator in a Blanka Costume

well there goes all our dlc money

There should be a definite imperative to keep Ono away from Darkstalkers. Not just because of the game itself, but can you imagine how much Morrigan cosplay that means we'd have to endure?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

jinxhand

Man, KOF is already a crossup as it is... It's got Fatal Fury, AOF, Buriki One, at one point it had FHD (Mizuguchi), Ikari Warriors, MoTW, "technically" Daraku Tenshi, and I'm pretty sure I'm missing some other games... In house crossups are safer and less retarded...

Melty Gear XX Staccato Accent in F# would be kinda dope though...

If SNK were to do a crossup, they should use the characters in NGBC... That way, some crazy system would be generally acceptable... Throw in some Waku Waku 7 characters in for good measure...

There's always SNK (Samsho/LB) vs Tecmo/Koei (Dynasty/Samurai Warriors) as a possibility... TK has been making big moves as of late, so who knows what the hell they're gonna pull outta their hat...

The only true crossup I'd like to see SNK and Capcom do is FHD vs SF: Objection Overruled ver.2020!!! Zazie for top tier!!!

Anyway, yeah if you didn't rent this game, shame on you... If you bought it, shame on you... Hell, if you rented the game, shame on you...

I can't "shame on" anyone for liking the game... I like Samsho Sen and Time Killers and still am willing to crush cats in those games...

I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

LouisCipher

Time Killers is fun in a 'so bad it's good way' kinda' like SVC Chaos.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.