Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The Tekken Tag 2 Thread

Started by baccano1932, July 23, 2011, 09:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarnF91

Xxenace

Quote from: Running Wild on May 08, 2012, 10:44:25 AM
Not so fast Proto. So. You like Kunimitsu do ya?

[spoiler][/spoiler]
if i ever see a picture of fat lili or anna im killing someone

Saitsuofleaves

Start with yourself preferably.  You know, makes it easier for you than going out to look for someone to kill.

Anyway, TTT2U is 3rd on Japan's most profitable Arcade cabs, under P4 and Gundam Extreme Vs.  Hurray.,,
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

That's hardly a surprise. Tekken is a big fucking deal. Wonder if they're getting TTT2U cabs over here now?

BioBooster

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on May 09, 2012, 02:43:21 AM
Start with yourself preferably.  You know, makes it easier for you than going out to look for someone to kill.

Anyway, TTT2U is 3rd on Japan's most profitable Arcade cabs, under P4 and Gundam Extreme Vs.  Hurray.,,

GE is a delightful game. Was checking out GE Full Burst the other day. Damn have to save up for the port...

baccano1932

Well im'm sure everyone who cares has probably seen this by now but figured is worth posting anyways as the first episode of Tekken Busters seems fairly promising.

Tekken Busters QuarterFinal Group.A part.1 Opening match. Jinpock haken verin vs Najin e-mFire.avi

Tekken Busters QuarterFinal Group.A Opening match. Unexpection no.1 vs sherbet.avi
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

sibarraz

Gameplay wise those fights are amazing

but god, the intros for busters and the previous tekken show are so freaking corny, specially this one, I at times just want to scream THIS ARE JUST VIDEOGAMES FOR GOD'S SAKE

Waifu Material

Proto Cloud

baccano1932

Yeah the intros and such are pretty stupid and lame, but at least with youtube we can skip them hahaha. Looking forward to the rest of the season as the level of play should hold up throughout given the caliber of players on the teams.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Delta

QuoteKatsuhiro Harada‏@Harada_TEKKEN

Gon is not our Rights.That was one-time license. Plz don't ask about that RT @ReonSanders06 I just wanted to say you should bring "Gon" back

The hell with this, i'm outta here.

Proto Cloud

I thought it was common knowledge that Gon was a third party character.

Saitsuofleaves

You mean how it's common knowledge that the SFEX characters were owned by Akira?

Yeah, people never remember these things.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Delta

Yes i always knew Gon is not a property of Namco, and never was.

But Namco-Bandai is making a Gon game for the 3DS, and i thought he still had some chance to appear in Tag2, if they pushed the legal stuff a little harder for the license to use him in another Tekken appareance.

jinxhand

Quote from: baccano1932 on May 14, 2012, 05:08:17 AM
Yeah the intros and such are pretty stupid and lame, but at least with youtube we can skip them hahaha.

This is the same as wrestling, and to some extent boxing and mma with their crazy intros and theme songs... At least there's some showmanship there and it's not all "too serious"...

Quote from: Delta on May 17, 2012, 09:41:53 PM
Yes i always knew Gon is not a property of Namco, and never was.

But Namco-Bandai is making a Gon game for the 3DS, and i thought he still had some chance to appear in Tag2, if they pushed the legal stuff a little harder for the license to use him in another Tekken appareance.

I could've swore that Gon was owned by Bandai... They're now "Namco-Bandai" of course... Sure, there's a gangload of politics involved, but give the fans what they want... I honestly don't care for him though... Just gimme Doctor B...

I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

Delta

Ooh, i forgot about Doctor B. At least he is a Namco character.

We all know the "B" stands for Badass, so he should be in.