;dn ;db ;bk + ;b / ;d = Hiori no Kusabi*
     ∟ (D/EX version only) hold ;a / ;b / ;c / ;d = Ura Shichiri

;dn ;dn + ;a / ;b / ;c / ;d = Shichiri Gake*
(EX Version can be done in air)

Super Specials
 ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd + ;b / ;d = Washiba Otoshi

In air,  ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd + ;b / ;d = Yami Otoshi

;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd + ;a / ;c = Tokoyami no Fune

Near opponent, ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk + ;a / ;c = Kyoryu no Ori

NeoMax
 ;dn ;db ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd +  ;a ;c = Kasumi

=============================

Sample Combos and Videos:

I thought we should start talking about Saiki too. The Answer should be able to talk about him more, having played him beforehand, telling about combos and fill in some of the moves in the movelist I have missed.

---
UNLOCK SAIKI:

To unlock Saiki you need to complete 50 target actions by the end of your third match, then defeat him once you face him. If you average 6 target actions per round you should be able to unlock him.

Delta:
It's missing some moves and DM.
You can see all of his moves and DM and NeoMax in the Atlus page (character section, click on the move name):

http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/

Mikel:
My notes on Saiki:

--- Quote ---Special Moves:

*The HK/EX versions of the Hanetsurube no Nata can follow up to the Kasahazushi no Tsuchi
**Kasahazushi no Tsuchi has him teleporting to the opposite side of the air, doing an air version of his CD attack
**Press LP, LK, HP, or HK to activate the Kasahazushi no Tsuchi during the HK/EX versions of the Hanetsurube no Nata

*He has another Special Move known as the Hiori no Kusabi, which is him doing a straight forward kick
**Command for Hiori no Kusabi is qcb + K
**The HK/EX versions of it can follow up to the Ura Shichiri
***Ura Shichiri has him teleporting from the air, think Dhalsim's Yoga Teleport, but with him reappearing from the Air
***Press LP, LK, HP, or HK to activate the Ura Shichiri during the HK/EX versions of the Hiori no Kusabi

*Shichiri Gake has him teleporting closer to the player.
**The EX version of it can also be done in the air

Desperation Moves:

*He has a DM known as the Yami Otoshi, which can be done in the air
**Command is qcfx2 + K in the air
**It has him rubbing his shoe on his opponent's face, but he kicks them at the end of it
**It can Max Cancel to his Neomax
**EX Version is unknown

*He has another DM known as Washiba Otoshi, which has him doing Ash's Nivose, teleporting in the air doing three more attacks, and finally stomping on his opponent in the end.
**EX Version is unknown

*Kyoryu no Ori is similar to Hell Bringer and Final Bringer, but it can only be triggered if Saiki is close to the opponent.
--- End quote ---

Aenthin:
Didn't he have a command normal? I thought I saw him doing something similar to Ash's Floreal.

krazykone123:
Combos
- cr.Bx3, qcb+B/qcfx2+K/ qcb+B (SC) qcfx2+K
- cr.Bx3, qcb+B, (DC) qcf+C, j.b+B, qcb+A, dp+D~
- j.C, st.C, qcb+D, [Warp], j.b+B, dp+D/qcfx2+K
- j.C, J.b+B, st.C, [HD] st.C, [qcb+B, (DC) qcf+C, qcf+A]x4, qcb+B, (DC) qcb+C, (Air) qcfx2+K, (Max Cancel) qcb hcf+AC
- j.C, j.b+B, st.A, st.C, [HD] st.C, dp+B, (DC) qcf+C, j.b+Bx2, qcf+A, dp+B, (DC) qcb+C, j.b+Bx3, qcb+A, dp+D, (DC) qcb+C~

Might be a mistake or two in there.

--- Quote from: Aenthin on July 30, 2011, 03:03:41 AM ---Didn't he have a command normal? I thought I saw him doing something similar to Ash's Floreal.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's 4B in the air.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version