Author Topic: arcsys is releaseing chaos code  (Read 12458 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: arcsys is releaseing chaos code
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 05:07:31 AM »
dont really see anybody using rui any
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:10:56 AM by Xxenace »

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »
In any case, the hot word seems to be that FK wants to get a home release out relatively quickly, so hopefully we'll be hearing something about a console port before too long.

That would be sweet.Only thing that seems weird with this game is the music.They should redo the soundtrack and add more distortion guitars or make some kind of jazzy/fusion/funky fast paste music  ;)

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 01:22:57 PM »
dont really see anybody using rui any
Seriously.  Seems like people who want to rushdown just use Cerberus, Kagari, or Hikari.

That would be sweet.Only thing that seems weird with this game is the music.They should redo the soundtrack and add more distortion guitars or make some kind of jazzy/fusion/funky fast paste music  ;)
I really like the music on the ghostly aquarium stage (seems to be Celia's).  Similar vibe to Orochi team's or Elizabeth team's music.  The rest of the music reminds me of CvS2's music.  It's hype, but nothing too memorable.  Still, as long as they keep the aquarium music and "Shake it out!", I won't complain.
Old man/bad player

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 06:18:08 PM »
i would think rui would be a good rush down character

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 06:49:32 PM »
There's a little bit of Rui in this video:

Didn't have a chance to watch it in detail, though (was just skipping through videos quickly trying to find anything with Rui), so I'm not sure what the quality of play is like.  Hopefully it's good *laughs*

Edit for more Rui *laughs*:
A few hi-res videos with some nice character variety (by which I mean no twins and a couple of Rui players *laughs* ).  Shows some better Vein play, and something that looks like a glitch with Cthylla (in part 3...you'll know what I mean when you see it).  Quite some Bravo action, too...and I never noticed before that his voice clip during the pan command grab sounds like "cooking gets in your pants" *laughs* .

Rui seems pretty solid.  Her backstep kick builds a pretty good chunk per use (looked like around 10% of a bar), her supers seems to do more damage than most others (especially the ones that looks like it'd be a counter if used on its own), and her demon flip divekick either autocorrects or can be directed backwards like Seth's divekicks.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:08:26 AM by omegaryuji »
Old man/bad player

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 06:54:15 AM »
New videos out from A-cho:

Shows some decent use (I think) of everyone aside from Hermes, Bravo, and Celia.  Players are obviously still learning, but that black Kagari and green Catherine have pretty nice abare, and Rui and Hikaru do some serious damage.  In frivolous observations, Kagari's 3 meter super is quite pretty (complete with its own win pose), Rui's stage music reminds me of one of the songs from Guilty Gear, and the 2nd video has a K' color scheme for the P1 Hikaru *laughs*.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 06:55:58 AM by omegaryuji »
Old man/bad player

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »
Finally some news on a console relaease will be on PS3 this year, no word on 360 as of yet
http://andriasang.com/comzua/chaos_code_ps3/

Haven't been following this all that much, and was wondering what the consensus is on the play style if it's GG'esque? or some other prior Arcsys release? or altogether different from their previous releases?
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 09:43:04 PM »
Finally, was wondering when they'd stop testing the game and actually release it for a change. Looks very solid.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 10:13:18 PM »
Some more new info on the console release 360 release not currently in the works and the possiblity of an international release highlight the article.
http://andriasang.com/comzve/chaos_code_home_version/
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 02:24:06 AM »
I can't get excited with this game, don't know why

Waifu Material

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 03:04:29 AM »

It's because KOF XIII has already hit and that's all you need.  No reason to get hyped by anything from Crapsys games.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 05:30:13 AM »

It's because KOF XIII has already hit and that's all you need.  No reason to get hyped by anything from Crapsys games.

Aksys doesn't make games.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 06:38:20 AM »

He probably means ArcSys. Still, they are merely the publisher, since FK Digital created the game.

To answer an earlier question, it doesn't really play like anything put out by ArcSys. It's more like a typical doujin fighter or air-dasher. This year, only P4U will likely play like a typical ArcSys fighter.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 10:06:17 AM »

He probably means ArcSys. Still, they are merely the publisher, since FK Digital created the game.

To answer an earlier question, it doesn't really play like anything put out by ArcSys. It's more like a typical doujin fighter or air-dasher. This year, only P4U will likely play like a typical ArcSys fighter.

Ah crap, am I getting Melty Blood again?  Time to abandon topic.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2012, 10:23:09 AM »
Ah crap, am I getting Melty Blood again?  Time to abandon topic.

^ Implying that Melty Blood isn't a legit game. You just abandoned your credibility.