Author Topic: Kizuna Encounter  (Read 10894 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Re: Kizuna Encounter
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 08:40:14 AM »
I think Kizuna Encounter never took off because of the limited proliferation of the MVS carts, and no actual port to mainstream consoles. A real shame.  
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:17:28 AM by LouisCipher »
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 04:34:06 PM »
also shitty character designs. no interresting characters at all (maybe 2 or 3 at most).
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 02:19:22 AM »
Shitty character designs? Really? You didn't like the old guy who could Hulk out? The chick with the sword is pretty bad ass.

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
kim is the fucking man, same for the new chick. lion is also very good like dg said. i hated the fac that this game never came out for neo cd, only played it at the cades and on emu backk in the days. shame really, and whats really surprising about this greqat game is that its predecessor was one of the worst piece of shit games ever created by snk, savage reign. man was this game bad, think horrible controls (aof1&2) combined with shitty gameplay and weird ass engine gimicks. and i do own that one of neo cd, and man was it hard to beat in 1p. i think sr and aof1&2 are best polayed against the cpu, the engines are soo bad that 2p battles just dont do it.

lol and i like Savage Reign..

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 12:36:47 AM »
kim is dope, sword chick as well, hayate was cool if he was also in KI i dont even remember. most other characters sucked ass imo. clown, cop, ball chick (is she in this one?), wrestler and those crappy wannabe nins (the collest one of them is the boss one).

also if people enjoy SR let them, the fact i find it a crappy game doesnt mean others cant enjoy it. its just not a good game imo.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 07:12:39 AM »
I actually like the clown. As far as Killer Clowns (possibly from Outer Space) in fighters are concerned, he's definitely a favorite of mine and he's got a good mixup game. 

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »
why shouldnt you? i dont like him, thats me. also you like SR or just KI, personally i cant stand SR, for all the previous reasons i already mentioned in the post above.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 06:12:43 AM »
Savage Reign is not Bad but is a really forgetable game

Kizuna Encounter is much better, and I really enjoy it, but is nowhere near as good as FF, samsho or KOF

Still, I liked some designs from it, rosa and hayate are really cool designs.

Waifu Material

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 09:13:27 AM »
Never played Savage Reign...

Am I missing out on anything??

Dark Geese

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 02:26:32 PM »

Not really in my opinion...

Geese Tower 11-08-08 Savage Reign Casual: Dark Geese vs. Sanji H
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 02:28:37 PM by Dark Geese »

ReXXXSoprano

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 12:56:48 AM »

You are. To be honest the only reason I play Savage Reign is because Carol isn't in Kizuna Encounter. But Savage Reign is a lot of fun and I really love how weapon attacks and plane shifts are handled. And the Character Select theme is just too nice. I'd say if you haven't played it yet playing it once won't hurt you and you might find something you like about it to keep playing it.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »

You are. To be honest the only reason I play Savage Reign is because Carol isn't in Kizuna Encounter. But Savage Reign is a lot of fun and I really love how weapon attacks and plane shifts are handled. And the Character Select theme is just too nice. I'd say if you haven't played it yet playing it once won't hurt you and you might find something you like about it to keep playing it.

Is Carol the only character from Savage Reign that's not in KE?

SSJ_Sonikku

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 03:54:51 AM »

Is Carol the only character from Savage Reign that's not in KE?

Along with Carol, Nicol is the other character that didn't appear in Kizuna Encounter.  I too would have loved to have Carol in Kizuna Encounter.

AcidGlow

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • AcidGlow's YouTube
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 07:01:09 AM »
I played this online quite a bit. It was a really fun game. There was even  a code to use Shin Shishio for versus or story mode =D  I didn't like the tag team mode cause I only liked 1 character... so my player 2 was usually a character I didn't wanna learn much of..

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »
I played this online quite a bit. It was a really fun game. There was even  a code to use Shin Shishio for versus or story mode =D  I didn't like the tag team mode cause I only liked 1 character... so my player 2 was usually a character I didn't wanna learn much of..

Yeah, I caught your Youtube uploads. Good shit.

If this isn't on GGPO2 I'm going to try to get it on. Seriously, I love this game so much I'd fuck it. Hard.