Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 373391 times)

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile

Yeah i've been lurking in the srk naruto thread and the foolish theories have finally been proven. The dude was so convinced of his own fallacies that it started to look stupid. So kudos to Kishi for providing me with solid evidence.

As for who passed away, Alex and Jos their father.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:09:28 PM by EDDR »

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
lol believe it, i was convinced that she was a girl until someone told me otherwise, and other people confirmed it.

What in the what

Mental note, always do background check on female fighting game players.

KusoGaki

• Rising Dragon
  • King of Fighters [UK]
    • View Profile
    • King of Fighters [UK]
Sorry can you guys not talk about Cris' personal life on here, regardless what you know, or what you have heard it's not cool to converse about people's private life on a public board.

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
My apologies. I was not my intention to do so. Again i apologize.

I will delete/modify any posts because i respect Cris as an exceptional player in various games.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:11:37 PM by EDDR »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Now that Atlus has announced that they will be having a child of their own in the fighting game genre (P4:TUM http://shoryuken.com/2011/08/30/hd-fighting-game-based-on-persona-4-announced/) how do you guys think they will treat their addopted son in the US(KOFXIII)?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:51:11 PM by THE ANSWER »
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
on the chris matter, where not talking about anything negative whatsoever. only found out she was a he and the talk never went on after that. its not like we where making fun out of anybody whatsoever. we werent even discussing the latter anymore till kuso brought it up again.

@EDDR, yeah i knew of alex's father. at least he got to grow old. fanumbi was even younger than alex & jos. wen the time comes, it comes. people better live their lives to the fullest and quit bitching about trivial shit (not directed @ anybody here but in general).

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:54:21 PM by MUSOLINI »
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Now that Atlus has announced that they will be having a child of their own in the fighting game genre (P4:TUM http://shoryuken.com/2011/08/30/hd-fighting-game-based-on-persona-4-announced/) how do you guys think they will treat their addopted son in the US(KOFXIII)?

Hopefully very well. I know once the P4 fighter will be out, more attention will be given there, but I'd hope there'd still be some mind paid to XIII even then. If and when we get a XIV, I'm hoping Atlus will be involved in that too.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

XIII is coming out on console in less the two months and P4 has yet to see an arcade release, so nothing to say really. They aren't going to be competing for Atlus' attention.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Hopefully very well. I know once the P4 fighter will be out, more attention will be given there, but I'd hope there'd still be some mind paid to XIII even then. If and when we get a XIV, I'm hoping Atlus will be involved in that too.

It really depends on how well KOF XIII sells. Which we need to keep doing work to make it an utter success.

EDIT: Seems there was an update to the KoF Website today. Team K' was added in! They also misspelled "Ray Spin".
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:55:28 PM by Reiki.Kito »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile

It really depends on how well KOF XIII sells. Which we need to keep doing work to make it an utter success.

EDIT: Seems there was an update to the KoF Website today. Team K' was added in!

Agree sales and NetCode, lets not forget that the BB netcode is proly the best out there and if P4:TUM is like it (which I'm sure it will since ArcSys is making it) and KOF 13 is subpar that might create a problem.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dale

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Has Atlus or RSG mentioned anything about the KOF12 backgrounds or music making an appearance? Their were a lot of things wrong with 12 but the stages and music were not it. The original stadium background and Egyptian stages as well as a couple of the other have details and artwork that would be a shame to lose. Especially the Moscow stage which I think is completely unique. SNK threw out that great song that went with the 12 trailers almost immediately which was a great track, I hope they don't do stuff like that again.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Has Atlus or RSG mentioned anything about the KOF12 backgrounds or music making an appearance? Their were a lot of things wrong with 12 but the stages and music were not it. The original stadium background and Egyptian stages as well as a couple of the other have details and artwork that would be a shame to lose. Especially the Moscow stage which I think is completely unique. SNK threw out that great song that went with the 12 trailers almost immediately which was a great track, I hope they don't do stuff like that again.

The Russian stage must defintiely live on (as well as the music that played during it), SNK doesn't usually re-use backgrounds though.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
yo ive been gone for a week due to mother nature having her period all over my house and yard what i miss

also p4 fighting games seems bad ass just might have exceeded my hype for kof 13

C 3

• Rising Dragon
  • Cat stance ftw
    • View Profile
I know this is off topic, but it crossed my mind and wondered what you guys thought.  Does anybody else feep that the kof story line to a certain degree hinders the series? Characters dying off seems counter productive.  For example, im sure there are heavy d players, orochi series characters, brian players, etc.  That are stuck playing only certain versions because their characters never see new gen games.  Im assuming that was one of the main reasons why the scene was split up.   I know they have dream matches every now and then, but i just dont feel thats enough.  Thoughts?

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
I know this is off topic, but it crossed my mind and wondered what you guys thought.  Does anybody else feep that the kof story line to a certain degree hinders the series? Characters dying off seems counter productive.  For example, im sure there are heavy d players, orochi series characters, brian players, etc.  That are stuck playing only certain versions because their characters never see new gen games.  Im assuming that was one of the main reasons why the scene was split up.   I know they have dream matches every now and then, but i just dont feel thats enough.  Thoughts?

I thought they stopped the killing off characters thing. Isnt Mature and Vice supposed to be dead? but i don't think thats one of the reasons why the KOF scene split up.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:04:34 PM by Shinra Shiranui »
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki