Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 374059 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2011, 02:55:49 AM »
All I care about is that I will enjoy the Single Player Story mode a lot, spend hrs in Color Edit and Ranking Matches. If I want to play with local friends then I just play offline with them, that is better than spectators mode.

UltimaOriginal

• New Challenger
  • Bernstein
    • View Profile
    • devaintArt
« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2011, 03:08:09 AM »
All I care about is that I will enjoy the Single Player Story mode a lot, spend hrs in Color Edit and Ranking Matches. If I want to play with local friends then I just play offline with them, that is better than spectators mode.

The same. But I don't care about Online. There is poor internet in far north-east part of my country. So I'm going to gather my friends and play with them at home. 
SNK would make a great money, if they made a conspiracy/thriller style movie about the production of KOF XII/XIII. (с)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2011, 03:23:31 AM »
only option i really have to play this game with other people is online so honestly them not adding a spec mode is like a kick in the dick to me

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #378 on: August 01, 2011, 04:27:34 AM »
I don't get it, why do you need to spectate and watch others play in real time while you can be playing at that exact time? Plus, some people will record and upload their matches for later viewing anyways?

I agree with the online training mode or at least online arcade mode like in SF4...watching other people play in lobbies and waiting is a waste of time, IMO.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

krazykone123

« Reply #379 on: August 01, 2011, 04:42:32 AM »
So yeah Saiki looks like a damn cool copy paste character. Got a teleport and shoto fireballs, nuts.

Neomax costing 2 meters is still a little crazy, then there's all those buffs/nerfs along with that. This game is gonna be quite different from the arcade version excep people will still use K'. At most a couple dudes will drop Raiden since he's not as a big a threat and they don't have the patience (20+ seconds for a SDK), but he can still db~f+AC your ass to the corner so who knows?

AzureTAG

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2011, 04:57:23 AM »
So yeah Saiki looks like a damn cool copy paste character. Got a teleport and shoto fireballs, nuts.

Neomax costing 2 meters is still a little crazy, then there's all those buffs/nerfs along with that. This game is gonna be quite different from the arcade version excep people will still use K'. At most a couple dudes will drop Raiden since he's not as a big a threat and they don't have the patience (20+ seconds for a SDK), but he can still db~f+AC your ass to the corner so who knows?

I think Neomax is only 2 bars when already in HD mode. We can only HOPE K' gets nerfed SLIGHTLY on final build......

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2011, 05:17:03 AM »
In the console version, can K' follow from C, qcf+A, f+C, qcb+Cx2 to dp+C? Everytime I try to do the combo, dp+C whiffs, even in the corner.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2011, 05:21:40 AM »
btw where are the results of the side tournament

Waifu Material

AzureTAG

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 01, 2011, 05:25:34 AM »
btw where are the results of the side tournament

1. BALA 2. Romance 3. Mr. KOF 4. Reynald 5. El Rosa (Mex) 6. Xian from Singapore.

EDIT: Oh wait Theanswer tweeted there was a XIII side tourney AND the official Atlus XIII tourney. Those result are not the Atlus sponsored tourney.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:32:28 AM by TAG7191 »

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 01, 2011, 06:13:42 AM »
In the console version, can K' follow from C, qcf+A, f+C, qcb+Cx2 to dp+C? Everytime I try to do the combo, dp+C whiffs, even in the corner.

Yeah i think that's one of his nerfs, i've read dp+A will still connect.

SolidSonicTH

• New Challenger
  • I actually like K' more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 01, 2011, 06:18:35 AM »
I need good netplay. I want to take this game seriously so I need some human competition to stay on top of things.

My hope is next year I'll be able to enter CEO's KoF XIII tournament. I make no assurance of winning but I'd at least prefer to be a competitor.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 01, 2011, 07:03:11 AM »
i wonder what well be getting in terms of content for the US and EU markets. i hope the dlc thing is japan only and on disc for our markerts (dlc is getting irritating).
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

SolidSonicTH

• New Challenger
  • I actually like K' more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 01, 2011, 07:11:41 AM »
It is on-disc, you just get him for free if you preorder. I don't know if you can unlock Iori '98 any way besides that so we'll have to wait and see.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 01, 2011, 07:13:48 AM »
did anybody record the tourney?

Terrastorm

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 01, 2011, 07:28:47 AM »