Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370034 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #495 on: August 03, 2011, 08:11:19 AM »
Funny thing was is that i suggested that on the Skullgirls facebook page ages ago as a potential feature. Got a link to where you heard it was in? getting kinda off topic so you can PM it to me if you wish.

Here is the link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29628128&postcount=1252

I been talking about Online Training mode for years already, hopefully Skullgirls pull it out and other developers start doing it too.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 03, 2011, 02:26:26 PM »
http://bbs.kofunion.net/read.php?tid=157504

Cool Cool

I like, I cant wait to touch the console version, may take a few days off work for it lol.

Thx again for the info and shit as always a11111357  ;)

It's a shame that the actual KOFXIII Flame Iori Sprite doesn't loop like that, for what I have notice in the Atlus Site videos his sprite moves like his Flameless version. I like his sprite to be looping over and over, because his movements look like a Snake, which fits him perfectly because he has the Orochi Flames.

Hell yea

The Gentleman

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 03, 2011, 04:04:42 PM »
Thanks for all of your insights SAB-CA! I must say, I'm happy to see Elizabeth's KOFXI costume in game. I'm loving the roster, but I was wondering if I'm the only one waving the Gai Tendo Flag here? I loved playing him.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #498 on: August 03, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »
Always Glad to help!

And LoL, how did I not notice this before? On the Atlus site, if you look really closely, you can notice the full American Sports Team standing in the background of Flame Iori's move vids. First part I noticed them in was in the Ya Otome mini-vid. Lucky is sitting on the ground, Brian is standing behind him, and Heavy D! is to their right (Our left).

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 03, 2011, 04:27:23 PM »
Accoring to Fersis from Neogaf a new KOFXIII japanese magazine scan is out and it contains 2 characters in silhouette. Anyone stumble upon it yet?

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #500 on: August 03, 2011, 04:28:07 PM »
Yeah, it's on Madman's Cafe. We can link to scans here, right?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5f76c9143352901

Quote from: DAH PROF!
SNK Trolling

Right corner, cut off, is a brief introduction that (as we know) there will be DLC for the home console version of KOF13.
Most obvious Conclusion: Green slime monsters will be available as DLC.

I believe this is from Arcadia; SNKP ran a two-page ad in the beginning of the magazine.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:30:24 PM by SAB-CA »

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 03, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »
I still want my Anti Kyokugenryu team in this game : (

And still want to know if yuri got any changes at all, I wish that SNKP made a list of all changes like they did with 98um fe

Waifu Material

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #502 on: August 03, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
I still want my Anti Kyokugenryu team in this game : (

Every single one of them is in the BG of the Kyokugen Dojo stage... soooo... yeah. One of the most elaborate stage cameos yet!

And still want to know if yuri got any changes at all, I wish that SNKP made a list of all changes like they did with 98um fe

Asked in the Yuri thread, and confirmed: Her Hyakuretsu Binta ;b variety being a close range command throw, rather than a shorter dash command throw, is a new change! So... there's 1! I tried her DMs, Demon Flip specials, Chou Uppa's (I tried doing "DOUBLE!" to no avail...), run-grabs, and loads of divekick pressure, and didn't notice much different with those, though I didn't get into her normals too much, and I didn't get to use her Neomax. Didn't find any Target combos, either.

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 03, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »
thanks for the info

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 03, 2011, 05:07:28 PM »
Thanks SAB-CA.

So the silhouettes he was refering to are the ones in the upper right corner? Looks like a guy and a girl but not sure.

Skinny characters that come to mind are Vanessa and Oswald.

Need a better scan.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:23:51 PM by Diavle »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 03, 2011, 05:43:12 PM »
Yeah, it's on Madman's Cafe. We can link to scans here, right?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5f76c9143352901

Quote from: DAH PROF!
SNK Trolling

Right corner, cut off, is a brief introduction that (as we know) there will be DLC for the home console version of KOF13.
Most obvious Conclusion: Green slime monsters will be available as DLC.

I believe this is from Arcadia; SNKP ran a two-page ad in the beginning of the magazine.

Hmm... Could one of the new characters be Nameless? It would be nice to see him in HD.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 03, 2011, 05:50:07 PM »
Hmm... Could one of the new characters be Nameless? It would be nice to see him in HD.

He's a pretty crap design imo, pales in comparison to K9999 (who was full of personality).

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 03, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »

He's a pretty crap design imo, pales in comparison to K9999 (who was full of personality).

Well K9999 did have Personality, unfortunately his design was a copy of Tetsuya(sp) from Akira. If they could implement K9999 personality to Nameless design, then it would be kinda cool.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 03, 2011, 06:03:15 PM »
Curious.. I was not expecting more DLC characters.. Are billy teammates DLC chars? Or are characters who don't have anything to do with the story, like Clasic Iori? what about Ash team? is he really going to participate to KOF alone?...

anyone with powers to recognize these siluoettes?
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #509 on: August 03, 2011, 06:15:29 PM »

Well K9999 did have Personality, unfortunately his design was a copy of Tetsuya(sp) from Akira. If they could implement K9999 personality to Nameless design, then it would be kinda cool.

His name is Tetsuo in Akira...and as a funny fact i think he was voiced by the same actor that did the voice in the movie LOL