Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370177 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread: Console Edition
« Reply #645 on: August 06, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »
Hmm... Rock Howard? Hmm... I like him a lot, but at this point of time, I would prefer other characters than him. But seen Rock in KOF is not so bad either.

Shishioh

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 06, 2011, 06:41:35 PM »
Did anyone ever find out how to use the classic BGM yet?

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 06, 2011, 06:45:56 PM »
Gai and Rock would be pretty damn awesome.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 06, 2011, 06:59:09 PM »

I hope that they didn't removed that, betty theme on XIII is cool, but her theme in XI is awesome

Waifu Material

GoldenGlove

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 06, 2011, 07:00:20 PM »
I don't see how those silhouettes are even remotely discernible.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #650 on: August 06, 2011, 07:23:06 PM »

In the arcade, it's by holding Start after selecting your characters, until the round starts.

I tried it myself on the console, by holding Start, Back, And various buttons on the controller, but none of them worked. ( I mention this in my mega impressions post, now conveniently located on the first page of this thread ^_^) Of course, this is just a Beta, so that doesn't mean it was taken out; it just might not be there yet / Might be re-configured to work as an actual menu.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 06, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »
the KoF community on gametrailers disappoints me greatly

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 06, 2011, 09:01:07 PM »
i dont think people that play kof post on gt.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 06, 2011, 09:38:48 PM »
i dont think people that play kof post on gt.

its weird, i had found KOF PLAYERS in the most unrelated places of the internet

Maybe not the hardcore players, but tons of semi hardcore maybe post there

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 06, 2011, 10:53:08 PM »

What did they do?

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 06, 2011, 11:06:56 PM »

What did they do?
seems to me like none of em really know what the hell they are talking about, got into some small argument with some guy about vice and mature being back in kof XIII i was trying to explain to him that both vice and mature were both dead (even posted a video of iori's '96 ending to show him proof) he tells me that the ending wasn't cannon since both of them are back in XIII he then goes on to place a bunch of un-needed emphasis on mature eyepatch saying that she must have just gotten hurt and snk wouldn't have gave it to her just for design. that and they believe snk will charge us out the wazoo for dlc which i find funny cause they haven't announced an other characters outside of flame iori

Mature

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 06, 2011, 11:16:12 PM »

What did they do?
seems to me like none of em really know what the hell they are talking about, got into some small argument with some guy about vice and mature being back in kof XIII i was trying to explain to him that both vice and mature were both dead (even posted a video of iori's '96 ending to show him proof) he tells me that the ending wasn't cannon since both of them are back in XIII he then goes on to place a bunch of un-needed emphasis on mature eyepatch saying that she must have just gotten hurt and snk wouldn't have gave it to her just for design. that and they believe snk will charge us out the wazoo for dlc which i find funny cause they haven't announced an other characters outside of flame iori
Actually, Mature and Vice were never confirmed to have been killed. They were simply stated as "missing" after Iori's attack.
I think Mature's eyepatch is significant in some way, why resurrect her with a random eyepatch? But I'm not looking to deep into it.

I think it's pretty obvious that Mature and Vice are more than simply human since they materialized from shadows seemingly from nowhere upon their introduction and have since done so numerous times. Plus the rest of the Hakkeshu seem to have normal lives outside of their duties to Orochi, but these two don't appear to.

Anyway, I'm rambling.. But yeah, they were never confirmed to be dead, just missing.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #657 on: August 06, 2011, 11:17:30 PM »
Hey peoples, remember there is a storyline thread here: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1091.0

So yap about your theories and thoughts about the story there, if you can please? :)
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 06, 2011, 11:23:27 PM »

What did they do?
Actually, Mature and Vice were never confirmed to have been killed. They were simply stated as "missing" after Iori's attack.
I think Mature's eyepatch is significant in some way, why resurrect her with a random eyepatch? But I'm not looking to deep into it.

I think it's pretty obvious that Mature and Vice are more than simply human since they materialized from shadows seemingly from nowhere upon their introduction and have since done so numerous times. Plus the rest of the Hakkeshu seem to have normal lives outside of their duties to Orochi, but these two don't appear to.

Anyway, I'm rambling.. But yeah, they were never confirmed to be dead, just missing.
well my apologies then still doesn't change my opinion on the gt community though

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 06, 2011, 11:25:36 PM »
Hey peoples, remember there is a storyline thread here: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1091.0

So yap about your theories and thoughts about the story there, if you can please? :)
sorry i was just venting saturday is usually "be a angry black guy" day for me ill kept my post in relevant threads