Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370106 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread: Console Edition
« Reply #810 on: August 12, 2011, 07:50:27 AM »
@ SAB you call these discussions interesting?
[spoiler]cause i dont [/spoiler]

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 12, 2011, 08:01:16 AM »
[spoiler]lol[/spoiler]
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #812 on: August 12, 2011, 08:04:07 AM »
Much more interesting than "Well, you're stupid!" "Well, your opinions is stupid!" "Well, your DOG is stupid!", I.E, the normal way of discussions on the net. It's nice being able to see opinions about a touchy subject go down, yet the community stays civil, overall.

[spoiler]Especially in the fighting game community![/spoiler]

Hopefully, we get 100% back to gameplay discussion once new vids come out of SVB!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 12, 2011, 08:05:36 AM »
Much more interesting than "Well, you're stupid!" "Well, your opinions is stupid!" "Well, your DOG is stupid!", I.E, the normal way of discussions on the net. It's nice being able to see opinions about a touchy subject go down, yet the community stays civil, overall.

Hopefully, we get 100% back to gameplay discussion once new vids come out of SVB!

^Which I hope they put them up soon, so we can continue talking about game and leave the DLC Drama for later.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 12, 2011, 08:08:29 AM »

i hope you know i was joking
[spoiler]have to make sure since you guys tend to a bit serious sometimes[/spoiler]
[spoiler]spoiler tags are fun to abuse[/spoiler]

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #815 on: August 12, 2011, 08:44:38 AM »
Xxenace, I'm as serious as Shingo!!!!!! I prefer white text, this is even more annoying that spoiler boxes!

I hope we find out more for Clark at SVB, BTW, something to keep people from saying he sucks!

I guess this trick only works if you have the white BG for text though, lol. Everyone else is just thinking ".... wha?"

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 12, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
Xxenace, I'm as serious as Shingo!!!!!! I prefer white text, this is even more annoying that spoiler boxes!

I hope we find out more for Clark at SVB, BTW, something to keep people from saying he sucks!

I guess this trick only works if you have the white BG for text though, lol. Everyone else is just thinking ".... wha?"

[spoiler]I hate white text![/spoiler]

You know what I'd like to see? A technical reference for the new guys! Also, Saiki's command grab DM.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 12, 2011, 08:51:25 AM »
You know what I'd like to see? A technical reference for the new guys! Also, Saiki's command grab DM.

Well they might basically do a Technical Reference (dumb name lol) for every character again. Since most of the cast moves changed drastically.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 12, 2011, 09:08:24 AM »
i would just remember that few months ago we werent even sure about a release date for console so what really cares now to talk about dlc ? hidden contents and whatever ?
to me is important they did rebalance and fixed here and there some characters ( from what i read they did a good job not like shit fighter and capcom yoshinori the clown ono buffing overpowered charecters and nerfing low tiers and every year they add something they removed in the previous rebalance ! )
extra characters r always welcome new stages ... wtf u care about spenidng few bucks for them ... damn give some money to snkp and keep alive the best franchise in the fighting games history ... feeling cheated for what ?
u know what ... i would feel cheated if they didnt release a console version or if they killed king of fighters or if they cant just be able to do a decent game ( capcommmmm ) , this is not the case , kof is still alive and it is goooooooodddd as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 12, 2011, 09:13:20 AM »

Dark theme, so it doesn't affect me. 

Played Clark a lot at Evo.  He's much better now as it feels like his far C is faster and of course his B SAAB has GuardPoint.

Btw, the North American console worldwide exclusive pretty much ends now.  In a couple of hours the UK will get a shot and the following weeks Japan gets a preview.  Let's hope they find some good stuff.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 12, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »

Played Clark a lot at Evo.  He's much better now as it feels like his far C is faster and of course his B SAAB has GuardPoint.

Btw, the North American console worldwide exclusive pretty much ends now.  In a couple of hours the UK will get a shot and the following weeks Japan gets a preview.  Let's hope they find some good stuff.

and here in italy nothing ... we just have to stay with our ass pasted on the chair watchin youtube ... fuckin italy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:28:01 AM by Kane317 »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 12, 2011, 09:36:57 AM »

Played Clark a lot at Evo.  He's much better now as it feels like his far C is faster and of course his B SAAB has GuardPoint.

Btw, the North American console worldwide exclusive pretty much ends now.  In a couple of hours the UK will get a shot and the following weeks Japan gets a preview.  Let's hope they find some good stuff.

and here in italy nothing ... we just have to stay with our ass pasted on the chair watchin youtube ... fuckin italy

at least you guys have good food

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #822 on: August 12, 2011, 09:51:49 AM »

FACT! :D

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: August 12, 2011, 09:56:06 AM »
I'm pretty much done with KOF13 in arcades, the main reason being that my job is overnight and I have to be there practically every weekend. With that said though, until the console version is released, I'm just going to put all my focus on MK9, Garou and possibly try my hand at finally playing SSF4:AE.

And I've just wanted to say this for a whil enow since I saw the character revealed. Will people just give up on KOf13 Iori and jump ship to Iori 98(who looks more like Iori 2k2 to me IMO)? Reason I ask is because the obvious similarity of the new character may easily sway people to him so that way they won't need the feel to learn how to play the new iteration of the character that was introduced in 12 and now in 13. You know, just to go back to playing the old school version of him which was always such a popular character among high to mid level players.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 12, 2011, 10:23:36 AM »

would rather prefer less carbonara and more kof ... well i would even rather prefer a good hot dog liek the ones u see in the movies than pasta !