Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 374788 times)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Unless something has changed, Atlus made the announcement that Ex Iori well come with the US pre-orders back in Evo.
EDIT: I guess I had a case of wishful thinking, I stand corrected and you get the 4 CD soundtracks only.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:43:38 AM by Kane317 »

C 3

• Rising Dragon
  • Cat stance ftw
    • View Profile
Which American store websites can I order Kof 13 from to get EX Iori (and possibly the soundtracks)?

IceWater

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Which American store websites can I order Kof 13 from to get EX Iori (and possibly the soundtracks)?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_6_21?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=king+of+fighters+xiii&sprefix=king+of+fighters+xiii

Apparently if you buy the ps3 version now you can save 3 cents lol.
Xbox Live: Austinm416
Games: SF3OE/KOFXIII

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
The problem is they are not shipping this item outside the U.S. so basically...I´m screwed.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Unless something has changed, Atlus made the announcement that Ex Iori well come with the US pre-orders back in Evo.

Really? I don't remember anything of that sort, all I remember hearing is that the game was going to get the 4 CDs OST. First time I hear about EX Iori been in the Atlus pre-orders. =/

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread: Console Edition
« Reply #1295 on: August 24, 2011, 03:01:08 AM »
Asian pre-order bonuses are classic Iori and a kof cellphone holder.
This might be a stupid question. Are cellphone holders those phone cards that are common preorder bonuses in Japan (like the BlazBlue ones)?
no cellphone holder in Japan

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Really? I don't remember anything of that sort, all I remember hearing is that the game was going to get the 4 CDs OST. First time I hear about EX Iori been in the Atlus pre-orders. =/

Hold that thought, I could have sworn I heard that but I could be wrong.  Consider my memory to be incorrect for now.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile

Hold that thought, I could have sworn I heard that but I could be wrong.  Consider my memory to be incorrect for now.

I hate to say it but I don't remember anything being said about it either.

Maybe you are going senile? ;)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
to the guys who played this game, did you notice any input lag on any of the console versions. also we should make a thread in the atlus forums noting them them they should program it in a way that boh 360 and ps3 versions have no extra input delay. i read the bs about the s3tsoe.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
EDIT: I guess I had a case of wishful thinking, I stand corrected and you get the 4 CD soundtracks only.

Another dream shattered =(
lol

Anyways, it seems SNKP thinks they did a great job in the past demo:
http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/blog/archives/2011/08/post_36.html

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
to the guys who played this game, did you notice any input lag on any of the console versions. also we should make a thread in the atlus forums noting them them they should program it in a way that boh 360 and ps3 versions have no extra input delay. i read the bs about the s3tsoe.
I didn't notice any input delay.

Anyways, it seems SNKP thinks they did a great job in the past demo:
http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/blog/archives/2011/08/post_36.html
LOL pretty funny. The event was disastrous, as Professor already commented. but well, there were a crowd in the queue (because the event gone so slow) and I guess they read this as a success.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
thats good to hear, im guessing youve also played older kofs like 98 and this is comparable in terms of aving no lag? even the pc version of 13 had some minor lag compared to say 98 on neogeo (even with delay inputreduced in options). capcom really did a shitty jobon ts i the people playing it are actually knowledgeable about what theyre saying. lag can be horrible, i experienced it just yesterday offline playing on a 360 ssf4at a friends house on his samsung ledtv. 1 gaming tip for you guys, dont buy ledtv;s, especially samsungs. the lag is horrible.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
If Answer or whoever has contact with atlus please tell them TO NOT RUSH THIS GAME.Everything so far makes me think this game is gonna be rushed and used as fast free money (i am sure there are a lot of assholes out there who gonna say they will use this money for XIV, playmore is in deep shit - let's buy anything just to help them...booo hoo).
All in all i think this will be the last moneys this company is gonna see from me unless they give the franchise to a more responsable developer.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
i dont think any other company has what it takes to make a kof game.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
If Answer or whoever has contact with atlus please tell them TO NOT RUSH THIS GAME.Everything so far makes me think this game is gonna be rushed and used as fast free money (i am sure there are a lot of assholes out there who gonna say they will use this money for XIV, playmore is in deep shit - let's buy anything just to help them...booo hoo).
All in all i think this will be the last moneys this company is gonna see from me unless they give the franchise to a more responsable developer.

This basically says please don't use shitty netcode.