Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 3rd |OT| Thread:Console Edition (UPDATE 8/26 1st page)  (Read 370063 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Do you have to pre order 13 to get f.Iori? Or do u get him before non pre orders through DLC?

As for now, NA and EU will get EX Iori as DLC. Japan gets it free if they pre-order the game.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Do you have to pre order 13 to get f.Iori? Or do u get him before non pre orders through DLC?

As for now, NA and EU will get EX Iori as DLC. Japan gets it free if they pre-order the game.

Unfortunately, as it stands, only Japan get Ex Iori along with our pre-orders. EDIT: Fixed.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:56:14 AM by Kane317 »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Unfortunately, as it stands, only the EU and Japan get Ex Iori along with our pre-orders.

What? EU too? Didn't know about this, was this announced this week?

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Unfortunately, as it stands, only the EU and Japan get Ex Iori along with our pre-orders.

What? EU too? Didn't know about this, was this announced this week?

Oops, other way around.  Only Japan has it confirmed.  NA and EU are awaiting the word for it. ;(

Sonikku

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Why can't SNK hurry up and take my money.

Dechimo

• New Challenger
  • KOF Forever
    • View Profile
Does anyone know if there's going to be a special edition in North America?

PSN: kimkaphan

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
No special addition announced, Preorder 4 CDs + Game is as close as we seem to be getting.

C 3

• Rising Dragon
  • Cat stance ftw
    • View Profile
Will the F.Iori DLC be available the day it is released? Or later?

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Will the F.Iori DLC be available the day it is released? Or later?

No one knows for sure, since it hasn't been announced officially. But since Japan is getting as a Pre-order bonus, I would assume it will be Day one DLC.

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
I wonder if i get the same extra's at my local pre-order.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
dont know but well finally be able to fight each other in kof, so it will be awesome no matter what. so far the console only characters didnt get me hype at all, lack of yamazaki is hurting.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Lack of anything is hurting. It's almost September and we haven't learned anything "new".

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
hey reiki are you that girl from that kof tourney that lost to 2pac?

and no news is hurting, i hope that the last 2 dlc cgaracters will at least impress me. so far iori is cool, saiki has to be one of the lamest characters ever, billy seems half assed but he doesnt animate completely horrible. if these last 2 add some more vallue and awesomeness its cool. at least im hoping for a good netcode, but even the best of netcodes isnt anything compared to ofline play. and who pays kof to play it ofline, shits all bad. but enough negativety.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
No, I'm a guy. Hopefully there's time to get that all fixed up.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
you turning kayo ortiz on us?  ;)

---

lol traps everywhere.

you was in cuijk, fanumbis burrial?

edit: still enjoying naruto i see? itachi showing everybody who dat nin. guess who won the old discussion on srk bout the tiering of itachi vs pain, lol. guess that sword wasnt absorbable, lol.

---

man wtf, you mean to tell me that christy a trap 2? for real? i know a lot of nuckaz at srk will b mad happy to hear that, since michael gone, aint nobody keeping it the closet, lol.

also who dead from refo?

Avoid triple posting and stay on topic.  -Kane317
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:54:07 PM by Kane317 »