Author Topic: Eye of the Hurricane - The Joe Higashi thread  (Read 1951 times)

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
Eye of the Hurricane - The Joe Higashi thread
« on: August 27, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »
http://www.dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Joe_Higashi_%28RB2%29

Lemme know your thoughts guys. If anyone notices any issues, please post in the thread here and let me know so I can change/add etc...

God 2.0

• New Challenger
  • Directing your fate
    • View Profile
Re: Eye of the Hurricane - The Joe Higashi thread
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 02:54:40 PM »
TNT Punches are good in combos because they are safe on block if you don't do the follow-up, and they allow you to juggle with light slash kick after the uppercut finisher. They are also very useful as a breakshot against stuff that is easy to breakshot, like a blocked Shooting Star. Lots of damage.

Also, I'd put "Most normals are terrible." in the cons section, and "Great standing strong attack" in the pros section.

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 07:36:03 PM »
TNT Punches are good in combos because they are safe on block if you don't do the follow-up, and they allow you to juggle with light slash kick after the uppercut finisher. They are also very useful as a breakshot against stuff that is easy to breakshot, like a blocked Shooting Star. Lots of damage.

Also, I'd put "Most normals are terrible." in the cons section, and "Great standing strong attack" in the pros section.

Changes made to where you suggested. If you see something like that and feel like changing it, feel free as I know you know more about this game than me! I was mostly copying your old-write up for Joe but I spent some time doing that page where I was ready to pass out. When I saw what I said about Exploding Punches I was like "Not useful? Why did I put THAT?" I didn't remember at all since I like to use the Exploding Punches with Joe :( .

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 12:33:52 AM »
nice work!!

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 01:50:29 PM »
nice work!!

Thank you, but all credit goes to God 2.0 and rbgarou.fc2web.com. I just copied all his old info over from SRK!