Author Topic: NECXII - Northeast Championship 12 - Philly, PA Dec 3rd & 4th  (Read 32225 times)

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: NEC discussion.
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2011, 10:45:06 PM »
Great, great show folks. Kudos.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: NEC discussion.
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2011, 11:32:04 PM »
Watch in a few months Justin Wong will be caught up.

Raynex

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Emptiest of Hops
    • View Profile
Re: The Official What's Streaming Now Thread
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2011, 11:58:51 PM »
The stream was awesome! Congrats to Reynauld on the win, and to The Answer/Jwong/BananaKen for their outstanding efforts.
Random: "Man, KOF XII is such an awesome game!"
Iori:

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: NECXII - Northeast Championship 12 - Philly, PA Dec 3rd & 4th
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2011, 12:17:21 AM »
Easiest the best KOFXIII finals stream thus far, congrats to CMD, Reynald, The Answer and Reynald!

oldboy

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2011, 01:40:11 AM »
Good shit to Reynald repping that Daimon in the finals. And good shit to Art promoting the shit out of KOF.

VinnAleixoFM

• Strongest Tiger
  • Secador Oficial do Wong
    • View Profile
    • Portal Versus
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2011, 04:33:34 PM »
Good work, Answer and Reynald!

Is there replay of those fights?

[spoiler]PS: CHUPA, WONG![/spoiler]
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 05:06:43 PM by Vinn Aleixo (aleixoFM) »

HalfEmpty

• Rising Dragon
  • I shall plague you forever
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2011, 06:59:38 PM »
shouts to Reynald and TheAnswer. I made it past first round for free cuz my opponent got DQ'd then the first time I sit down to play I gotta fight TheAnswer. what kinda luck is that :P.

but yeah, I saw TheAnswer fight Justin towards the end, I was in the AE room sweatin the crowd and waitin on my shit. Justin had some pretty good reads here and there but by the end of the set TheAnswer was giving him a lesson for friggin freeeeeee. I JUST caught the Reynald Goro finish outta the corner of my eye cause I was scrambling for a working PS3 stick at the time. I'm definitely gonna check the stream archive later, 8K VIEWERS? YES! YES!!

Oscar, if u see this, GOOD SHIT DUDE, KEEP IT HYPE IN SO-CAL! I'm representing on East Coast and bringing a setup around LuckyD's way everytime I head out, I hope to be a challenge next time we fight!

----------
keep playing and keep thinking

LazieFreddy

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2011, 09:27:26 PM »
I made it past first round for free cuz my opponent got DQ'd then the first time I sit down to play I gotta fight TheAnswer. what kinda luck is that :P.

Funny you said that.  I was supposed to fight you but had to wait around for 2 hours before they DQ'd you....   

jt4mtb

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2011, 10:30:11 PM »
Full results are up! http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1633.0

Thanks again to everyone who came out. More shoutouts to come later once I catch up on some sleep.
--JT

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2011, 12:14:08 AM »
I caught top 4 for KoF at NEC and I'm really glad it came down to KoF veterans to show the stream what KoF is really made out of. There were a lot of positive responses in the stream chat, with many people looking to purchase the game after wards. Also glad that many of the more prominant members in the SRK community are doing what they can to promote the game, and I sincerely hope the KoF community can really grow from here. I would love to see KoFXIII at Evo2k12.

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2011, 11:01:57 PM »
I caught top 4 for KoF at NEC and I'm really glad it came down to KoF veterans to show the stream what KoF is really made out of. There were a lot of positive responses in the stream chat, with many people looking to purchase the game after wards. Also glad that many of the more prominant members in the SRK community are doing what they can to promote the game, and I sincerely hope the KoF community can really grow from here. I would love to see KoFXIII at Evo2k12.

Three words touch of death one individual in question who received it  :( it was just beautiful. I believe from what I've seen that KOF has a great chance at EVO this year. Its building more and more hype no that its really become a part of the tournament I can't wait to participate in march when it comes to Final Round.