Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 364688 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
I'm a little disappointed if it's just EX Kyo and Shin Mr. Karate. I was hoping for... well just about anyone. Vanessa, Nameless/K9999, Angel, Lin, Yamazaki, Gato, Rock, etc. Any of those choices would've been better but...

If it's EX Kyo and he's based on his XI incarnation then what's the point of using Regular Shoto-Styled Kyo? Flame-less Iori is pretty different compared to 98 Iori, so I don't see the point in EX Kyo. Mr. Karate could be interesting if he's based on his SVC form, but obviously nerfed to be playable.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
am i the only one here interested in seeing a flame-less kyo?

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

So you're saying you want Shingo? ;)

Nocturnus

• New Challenger
    • View Profile

Beat me to it.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

yes i would like shingo you know without the derp

Sonikku

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile

yes i would like shingo you know without the derp
SHINGO KICK!

kofoguz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Nice, KOF-i got updated and it has a new stage:

@SAB-CA: What? SkullGirls artstyle is the shit! Don't say bad things about it! >:(
lol Seriously, I really dig SkullGirls artstyle, it's a fresh take on the genre and I really like what they have done.
The sad part is the producer said something like "when you look at the characters closely you cant see any pixel or whatsoever so its great". As a Pixel art fan it made me unhappy. :(

And I like most of Skullgirls artstyle (I'm a fan of dark, strong outlines, and even their very american use of stuff like squash and stretch for animating), my grievences have more to do with their immature brand of fanservice, and some other details. Even FrameTrap episode 1 had to address some of those issues, lol, and the biggest fans of the game on NeoGAF have reservations over some elements.
Yeah the thing that I dont like is most of the characters looks like hookers on Halloween.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Nice, KOF-i got updated and it has a new stage:

Shiki = <3

I guess this also confirms that Iori and Elisabeth teams are the new characters they're going to release. Had that already been announced? It's news to me, anyway.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Yeah, those are the 2 teams that will be added.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
oh man can you believe KOF XIII comes out In little over a month? man I remember those hopeless days months ago where it seemed like there was no hope,  oh by the way remember luther blisset? fuckI miss that guy lol

We all love and miss Luther Blisset -Kane317
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:27:42 AM by Kane317 »
" you fight well in the old style"

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
oh man can you believe KOF XIII comes out In little over a month? man I remember those hopeless days months ago where it seemed like there was no hope,  oh by the way remember luther blisset? fuck that guy lol
shhhhhhh your not supposed to mention his name

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile

you know its really not Capcom's fault. when you got fans as stupid as they have them, willing to pay anything for the most retarded shit you get, you exploit that so you can squeeze every possible penny out of them.  if i had a company making fighters and fans soo stupid that they would pay 40 for every new edition with only 1 new character added with some balance changes, fuck yeah i would abuse that and pluck them. its only natural for capcom to do that shit cause the fans ask for it, no they demand it. when your fans bend over for you and demand you fuck them with no lube and get paid for it, goddamnit you do that shit.

Yeah this is true is the fans fault, they ask for it....
Xbox live: Chipymax

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
oh man can you believe KOF XIII comes out In little over a month? man I remember those hopeless days months ago where it seemed like there was no hope,  oh by the way remember luther blisset? fuckI miss that guy lol

We all love and miss Luther Blisset -Kane317

Seriously, we've come a long way since when the game came out in July.  I remember the "dark ages" like Nov'10 (right when SNKP employees were leaving)-Feb '11 when all had NO clue what the hell was going to happen to the fate of XIII.  Crazy.

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
I don't know, since ex kyo and ex iori seems to came along with DLC stages, is pretty obvious that the third character will be related with the stage

Still, I don't know which version of takuma could be, there is the one based on 2002og which I really don't like, and there's it the SVC version which was a sort of mix of takuma and marco rodriguez

And I still think that Eiji will be the third one, I don't care if he appears in the kyokugen stage, it seems more probable than another version of takuma

Do we really need another Takuma?.. I thing the third is Chizuru in regular clothes: Sacred Treasures Team
Xbox live: Chipymax

The Gentleman

• New Challenger
    • View Profile

Examples:
-figurine of Mai playing at the beach with enormous tits bouncing > UNNECESSARY.
-KOF Maximum Impact official website: you can see Lien and Mai in swimsuit if you click them > UNNECESSARY

Which Max Impact site was this? I never remembered this. I can definitely see your point, but the card pictured, at least for me wasn't bad. I just hope someone takes the time to scan all of them in a nice resolution so I can save them to my computer. ;)

Has anyone found anymore character changes in the gameplay yet?