Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 364708 times)

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #300 on: September 14, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »
Go play 98, then.
I do.
But those who dont wont be able to enjoy it.
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2011, 07:12:30 PM »
I don't think anybody (but you) would want to hear that atrocious announcer.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 14, 2011, 07:16:00 PM »
98 announcer was cool, same with XI

KAY OH

YOU WIN

Still, I will not pay for it, they should give it for free, is not like the will had to record everything just using the voices from XII will be fine

If not, SNKP will became arc system works with their stupid dlc's
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:21:46 PM by sibarraz »

Waifu Material

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #303 on: September 14, 2011, 07:29:31 PM »
98, XI, and XII all had the same announcer, Harumi Ikoma. The same woman who plays King, Nakoruru, Charlotte, and Blue Mary, among others.

There's nothing suprising about wanting her as an announcer voice, given all of that. It would be great to have her as a choice. I'd probably use her more often myself, as well, as she's pretty much THE voice that accompanies many of my best KoF memories.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #304 on: September 14, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
97 had the best announcer. So manly.

WOUND

WON

RREEEEEEDEEEEE

GOH.

On top of that ambient music.

Awesome.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 14, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
Any confirmation of a Challenge Mode? That was a cool feature in KOFXI.
No, it seems XI / 98UM / 2k2UM-style challenges won't be present. Mission mode includes time attack, survival and combo challenges.

The combo challenges sound fun, and I'm sure they'll be more useful for newer players. But I'll definitely miss "reflect every hit of King's LDM"-type challenges.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 14, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »
@ SAB-CA: Did you get the pm I sent you a couple days ago?

Back on topic. I really don't pay much attention the announcers. It amazes me that there are people who care enough to have a favorite (not that I think it's bad to).

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 14, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
    Just finish watching the video challenge from team chaos, and i dont know who the challenge is for as you saw from the video and the many other videos posted on this very site these guys have played and have been playing the game for a long time.

In case you did not notice KOFXIII is going to be a game of have and have nots as far as who has and who has not play the game, so the first few days and weeks will be of players trying to get used to the game.

I for one say that once i get a couple of days with the game not only am i going to take them up on the offer of playing some of them i will literally hunt them down and any other players out there.

That's right people there is a fight coming are u in or are u out, you see while most of u are going to be playing KOFXIII im gonna be fighting in it.

LONG LIVE THE KING.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 14, 2011, 10:50:16 PM »
    Just finish watching the video challenge from team chaos, and i dont know who the challenge is for as you saw from the video and the many other videos posted on this very site these guys have played and have been playing the game for a long time.

In case you did not notice KOFXIII is going to be a game of have and have nots as far as who has and who has not play the game, so the first few days and weeks will be of players trying to get used to the game.

I for one say that once i get a couple of days with the game not only am i going to take them up on the offer of playing some of them i will literally hunt them down and any other players out there.

That's right people there is a fight coming are u in or are u out, you see while most of u are going to be playing KOFXIII im gonna be fighting in it.

LONG LIVE THE KING.

I'm pretty sure the challenge is for everyone like, "hey play with us and we'll eat you for breakfast!"  Having played them many times in the past in tourneys, they're a force to be reckoned with.

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 15, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »
I'm pretty sure the challenge is for everyone like, "hey play with us and we'll eat you for breakfast!"  Having played them many times in the past in tourneys, they're a force to be reckoned with.

I already gone against some of them in live, and yes, they're a force to be reckoned with... but what's what makes it fun, looking forward to see who eat who for breakfast!

Oh!, zyn-cobra22... You will have no mercy from me either.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:41:09 AM by Chipymax »
Xbox live: Chipymax

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 15, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »
Facing people better than you is the best way to learn.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 15, 2011, 01:02:26 AM »
ive never really agreed with that i always thought it was better to go at a steady pace

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 15, 2011, 01:06:44 AM »
ive never really agreed with that i always thought it was better to go at a steady pace

Well you shouldn't try to go from 0-60 (aka, going from barely knowing the game to facing complete high-level players), but once you get to the point where mediocre players aren't getting the job done for you and you can wipe them out with relative ease, you have to take your shot against the high level.  If you don't, you start plateauing which is a disaster in itself.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 15, 2011, 01:19:29 AM »

Of course, I didn't say, I was better than they are, but I don't remember being overwhelmed. I came here to DC, because I know some of the top SNKg-Players come here... I want one fight them, I expect one day to fight every member of DC at least once, and that's went the online comes in to play.
Xbox live: Chipymax

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 15, 2011, 01:24:48 AM »

Well you shouldn't try to go from 0-60 (aka, going from barely knowing the game to facing complete high-level players), but once you get to the point where mediocre players aren't getting the job done for you and you can wipe them out with relative ease, you have to take your shot against the high level.  If you don't, you start plateauing which is a disaster in itself.
my bad then most people make it seem like you only need to play high lvls in order to learn very rarely does anyone say you need to start small then go big