Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 364878 times)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #630 on: September 26, 2011, 12:21:51 AM »
SNK Delaymore is back.

Remember how many times KOFXI, NGBC and KOF98UM were delayed for western release?

lol

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 26, 2011, 12:25:51 AM »
SNK Delaymore is back.

Remember how many times KOFXI, NGBC and KOF98UM were delayed for western release?

lol yeah, good old times.

But I think it's a bad idea to do this to KOFXIII, this game is really important to them. A bad time for SNK Delaymore to come back.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 01:28:22 AM by DarKaoZ »

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 26, 2011, 01:25:11 AM »
As long as its still coming out for consoles. I'll patiently wait......more

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 26, 2011, 01:29:00 AM »
I just thought of a possible scenario, maybe the Nov release is a misunderstanding by retailers.

Most retailers don't know KOFXIII is been published by 3 different companies, so some retailers will update the date to the latest one been announced. In this case it can be RSG November launch date is been confused to be ATLUS new release date in the case of Gamefly. For Amazon.uk, they might think ATLUS release date is RSG release date, which is still by the end of October. This is just something I thought, but it's a possibility.

Let's us wait until tomorrow Monday, since I bet no one at ATLUS is working, since it's still Sunday in the US. Hopefully we get a clarification and the date is still October 25th. *crosses fingers*

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 26, 2011, 01:40:26 AM »
I just thought of a possible scenario, maybe the Nov release is a misunderstanding by retailers.

Most retailers don't know KOFXIII is been published by 3 different companies, so some retailers will update the date to the latest one been announced. In this case it can be RSG November launch date is been confused to be ATLUS new release date in the case of Gamefly. For Amazon.uk, they might think ATLUS release date is RSG release date, which is still by the end of October. This is just something I thought, but it's a possibility.

Let's us wait until tomorrow Monday, since I bet no one at ATLUS is working, since it's still Sunday in the US. Hopefully we get a clarification and the date is still October 25th. *crosses fingers*

It makes sense.
I hope your theory proves to be right tomorrow.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 26, 2011, 02:29:08 AM »
In a time where companies releases patches the same day of the launch of the game, I don't know what could be so bad that they will had to delay the game one month

Even the netcode, at this point of life, is stupid to release official news about the netcode, recall when warner and capcom said that MK9 and MVC3 will had amazing netcode? We later saw how that turned on
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:32:47 AM by sibarraz »

Waifu Material

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 26, 2011, 03:23:17 AM »
My grain of salt: like I said before, my information gave away as discounted that the netcode was finished and the game was ready for launch in that aspect, but I don't know about the rest of the game's areas.

freddie1999

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 26, 2011, 10:20:44 AM »
I asked the ebgames by my work today and they stated oct 25. Ebgames is owned by Gamestop, but I'm in Canada so maybe it takes longer to update the computers here :/

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 26, 2011, 10:30:42 AM »
I asked the ebgames by my work today and they stated oct 25. Ebgames is owned by Gamestop, but I'm in Canada so maybe it takes longer to update the computers here :/
i can tray asking tomorrow i know a guy who lives in canada and he says that gamestop rarely updates the site

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 26, 2011, 03:42:59 PM »
From the Professor

With rumors of KOF13 potentially getting delayed to November 22 in the US, SNKP's Yoshiyasu Matsushita (Dokimajo producer) recieved a message from a Japanese consumer who was worried that it might also get delayed in his country. Here's his short reply about a delay in Japan. Take it as you will, it's up to interpretation. Translation is below.

Q: "Is it true that KOF13 is getting delayed? After all this waiting, having to wait even longer is going to shatter my heart..."

Matsushita: "I'm very sorry, but please wait for a future announcement. m(_ _)m Sorry for causing any worries."

Well, it seems that SNK delaymore is back

Waifu Material

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 26, 2011, 05:36:54 PM »
as long as the shits not half assed i dont mind waiting more. it's not like theres other fighters or even other games in general that i want over 13.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Flowtaro

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 26, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »
if they delay the game to come out after UMvC3, this game will fail. I really hope they realize that. jesus christ. everything was looking good until this.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 26, 2011, 07:02:23 PM »
i say we should all go to japan and riot

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #643 on: September 26, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »
if they delay the game to come out after UMvC3, this game will fail. I really hope they realize that. jesus christ. everything was looking good until this.

I doubt that. I'm pretty sure this game will pick up buyers even after UMvC3 is out. As someone else mentioned long before, selling copies is determined by its marketing strategies and game content, not so much about competing with other popular games that were released before or on the same date. While both might be fighting games, content between UMvC3 and KoFXIII is way too different for a fan of both games to skip the other. Even if the guy's low on money, he can just buy the other later when he does, especially if it has received good reviews.

Delayed or not, I still think KoFXIII is a must buy.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 26, 2011, 09:20:00 PM »
From the Professor

With rumors of KOF13 potentially getting delayed to November 22 in the US, SNKP's Yoshiyasu Matsushita (Dokimajo producer) recieved a message from a Japanese consumer who was worried that it might also get delayed in his country. Here's his short reply about a delay in Japan. Take it as you will, it's up to interpretation. Translation is below.

Q: "Is it true that KOF13 is getting delayed? After all this waiting, having to wait even longer is going to shatter my heart..."

Matsushita: "I'm very sorry, but please wait for a future announcement. m(_ _)m Sorry for causing any worries."

Well, it seems that SNK delaymore is back

:( Pray its for the better.

Edit: Fuck dat, Yea im kinda pissed off about this but yea at least its still coming. I'll be waiting for that announcement.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:22:40 PM by biggdaddycane »