Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 364823 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #900 on: October 02, 2011, 02:07:02 AM »
I hate NFS as a whole, as a simulator or an arcade, but I actually liked this one, it was a good mix of arcade and simulator, and the plot is really interesting, personally, will be a buy for me, but later, since in november KOF XIII and Revelations will appear  We better keep the racing conversation here to no derail this thread anymore

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1327.0

Waifu Material

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 02, 2011, 03:05:53 AM »
but i live for derailing threads :(

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 02, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »
I haven´t seen this posted so.

BILLY KANE ON PS3, SAIKI ON 360????

Professor from MMCafe

Billy may be usable only on the PS3 version, whereas Saiki only on the Xbox360. That's what some people are assuming, after reading the latest issue of Arcadia magazine. The magazine is obviously wrong, but given that it's a major publication, it's definitely going to cause headaches to SNKP regardless of whether it's correct or not. 

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2089527.jpg

Text on top:
"The Xbox 360 version and the PS3 version has different usable character(s), so be careful about that point as well."

Text on the side"
"Billy is usable on the PS3 version. Just like his costume, he can use his classic moves from the past. And in addition, he's gained new normal attacks and EX specials, and these elements allows him to move quite differently from his past renditions!"

My personal assumption is that the build that Arcadia was using was the same as the demo at Tokyo. (Billy default on PS3 and Saiki needs unlocking, Saiki default on 360 and Billy needs unlocking). SNKP's official 13CS site says nothing about them being exclusive to a console.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 02, 2011, 07:34:43 PM »
SNKP is horrible at keeping it's product presentations consistent. Something like this error would eventually happen...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:26:48 PM by AmedoS310 »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 02, 2011, 07:39:15 PM »
*facepalm*

Why can't anything just go smoothly for once?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

The Gentleman

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 02, 2011, 10:06:28 PM »
Maybe a good gesture move on the part of SNKP here would be to update their NEO GEO station with something more recent? It could deflect some of the criticism of the delay. I'm happy about it though, I have more time to get enough saved for it.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 02, 2011, 10:28:13 PM »
To be fair, they are already on the 94-96 era which things started to get good, I will be patient since I don't believe that any modern KOF will help to the wait considering that almost everybody could play them anywhere else

Waifu Material

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 02, 2011, 10:56:13 PM »
just put real bout on psn and ill be fine

Sonikku

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 02, 2011, 11:38:46 PM »
just put real bout on psn and ill be fine

Or GMTW
I hope they get to the Last blade
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:43:34 PM by Sonikku »

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 02, 2011, 11:44:22 PM »
Has anyone posted the bracket for today's ranbat? Also i'm really liking D's Kensou as a Kensou player myself it's nice to see him get some representation.

Also regarding the Billy on PS3 and Saiki on 360 rumours I think it may be referring to having the character unlocked from the begining and not having to unlock them, also wasn't Saiki playable on the PS3 version at Evo and PAX and Billy playable on the 360 at Evo and PAX or am I remembering incorrectly?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:52:31 PM by baccano1932 »
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 02, 2011, 11:52:37 PM »
Well, according to the main page, it appears to be a misunderstanding.

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 02, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
I haven't seen the bracket posted yet.

The EVO build was only on 360, and both Billy and Saiki were available. Not too sure what Arcadia was trying to report, but hopefully people don't take it at face value. There has been no official announcement that console versions would have differing exculsive characters.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 03, 2011, 12:02:49 AM »
Disastrous presention of KOF XIII in Spain... There was a PS3 which was turning off because of getting heat. Soul Calibur V was running on it, and they changed for KOF XIII. So, the game only was playable early on morning when the console was cold.. the rest of the day it was turned off. And just one screen/one game and difficult to see it.. So, yes, disappointing.

Anyway, some of our users could tried it and they are glad with the game. One of them said is one of the best fighting games port due to its features, content, game modes, etc. So, impressions are really really good :)
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 03, 2011, 12:14:00 AM »
Disastrous presention of KOF XIII in Spain... There was a PS3 which was turning off because of getting heat. Soul Calibur V was running on it, and they changed for KOF XIII. So, the game only was playable early on morning when the console was cold.. the rest of the day it was turned off. And just one screen/one game and difficult to see it.. So, yes, disappointing.

Anyway, some of our users could tried it and they are glad with the game. One of them said is one of the best fighting games port due to its features, content, game modes, etc. So, impressions are really really good :)

I've read the comments in spek. I think it is absotutelly unacceptable.
I don´t care if KOF is not so popular, you are trying to tell me a game company like Bandai Namco can´t get a an extra console?
I would like to read some comments about Paris Manga event.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile