Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 364883 times)

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #916 on: October 03, 2011, 06:04:50 AM »
Hope everyone enjoyed the tournament. I was really nervous...I wish I hadn't botched up so many opportunities. Anyway, hope everyone had as much fun watching as we had playing!

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: October 03, 2011, 06:17:38 AM »
Hope everyone enjoyed the tournament. I was really nervous...I wish I hadn't botched up so many opportunities. Anyway, hope everyone had as much fun watching as we had playing!

If you were noticed, it only showed slightly in your play.  Your face didn't really give anything away.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 03, 2011, 06:25:48 AM »
Keep at it James, you'll bring me and Charles back by the next tournament!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 03, 2011, 07:13:25 AM »

You took out Christian right?  That's still good considering he's been ranking pretty decently the last few ranbats.  The "extra match" was entertaining and Haunts being salty was hella funny.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 03, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »
Yea, but Christian picked Andy first by mistake the first round. I think that was a nice display, but I generally feel like I had the jitters. I could have done better. I'll try even harder next time. It was fun though, I feel like it was good even with the short group.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 07:20:49 AM by Reiki.Kito »

N4Us

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 03, 2011, 07:38:53 AM »
I should stop being on the mic after Haunts loses a match. Awkward.

edit: Also recorded some more of those post-stream casuals tonight, including a couple with Jose who showed up near the end of the tourney. I'll put them up in the video thread tomorrow.
So hateful.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 03, 2011, 07:51:38 AM »
Yea, but Christian picked Andy first by mistake the first round. I think that was a nice display, but I generally feel like I had the jitters. I could have done better. I'll try even harder next time. It was fun though, I feel like it was good even with the short group.
you should wear a really silly hat next time makes you less nervous

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 03, 2011, 08:45:32 AM »

Hey Reiki, no shame in that - happens to the best of us  ;)

Hey just wanted to say big ups on how much you've done to get people onto KOF (heard what you had to say on the last DC Radio cast).

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 03, 2011, 10:23:57 AM »
I think you did okay Reiki, I was actually surprised when you beat Christian, you took a huge weight off everyone's shoulders lol.

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: October 03, 2011, 12:30:05 PM »
@HaxMurderer,

Great work btw, you hell upped your game (2nd and $11 richer, not to shabby!). I was really impressed with how crazy your Terry was and surprised at how many times you were able to hit with Screw upper for Joe. Have a feeling you could have taken it all with a few less unsafe Tiger Kicks  ;)  Way to bring it!

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 03, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »
@HaxMurderer,

Great work btw, you hell upped your game (2nd and $11 richer, not to shabby!). I was really impressed with how crazy your Terry was and surprised at how many times you were able to hit with Screw upper for Joe. Have a feeling you could have taken it all with a few less unsafe Tiger Kicks  ;)  Way to bring it!

Oh man those Tiger kicks..I wasn't necessarily trying to do it on wake up as much as I was trying to bait BBZ's okizeme pressure, now that I know he knows that I know D.Tiger Kick has invincibility, I can wake up a bit safer perhaps, I'll get him next time!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: October 03, 2011, 09:48:42 PM »
Why doesn't anyone post in the NorCal thread anymore ;-;? Anyway, standings for the latest tournament are up at the Fall Brawl thread

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: October 03, 2011, 10:22:44 PM »

Sup fellas just watched those ranbats and i got to say they bring me back to them days when i used to play in arcades before, i must say i really miss those days man, but watching these guys play XIII and have a good time make friends and rivals at the same time thats just something that a good arcade expirience can deliver.

See to me there is nothing like staring your opponent down and talking a little crap between matches to me thats the fire that makes me love fighters man especially this one, nothing like telling the guy you're playing or about to play how you are gonna beat the absolute shit out of him and then he or she will say something right back at you and then you'll both go in have a great match and then laugh about the whole thing, cuz is in the end is all about fun and games and having a good time.

So to everyone involved i say thanks and keep up the good work it makes the wait for console release less painful.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: October 03, 2011, 10:35:40 PM »
Why doesn't anyone post in the NorCal thread anymore ;-;? Anyway, standings for the latest tournament are up at the Fall Brawl thread

Probably will pick up again when Console version comes out