Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 364641 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)
« Reply #1050 on: October 11, 2011, 02:24:24 AM »
yes a new fatal fury would be nice

and as for capcom

they love cross overs and money so it will happen eventually because i dont think anybody wants a my little pony vs capcom just yet

Capcom will look for it, but honestly, if I'm SNKP, unless the percentage you would get from Capcom is good, I wouldn't even bother agreeing to it.  I would still be annoyed by the fact CvS2 was just a slower, flasher SFAlpha game rather than an actual crossover series, and other than the models of the characters (which were quite good actually), a decent amount of SNK characters lost the spark that got people to play them in other games, and it also doesn't help a good amount of SNK characters were meh in the game other than the two Bearers of the Flame (Kyo/Iori).

Oh, and let's add to the fact we're giving the SNK characters to probably the most hated director in the FGC in Yoshinori Ono which would not help their rep. 

Too many risks for a company still trying to win everyone back.  Let SNKP gain some actual stable ground before even considering entertaining this.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 11, 2011, 02:43:55 AM »
Last time some one rage quit on me I was playing BBCS. I was finally nailing a big combo that would have finished the guy and he pulled the plug. Always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt I waited for a message either apologizing or saying that they got disconnected. I waited for 10 minutes and got nothing so I sent him a message that went into great length and detail on how he molested little boys. After I sent the message I blacklisted him so he couldn't send one back. Not my proudest moment to be sure.

As for a CvS3 I say bring it! Even if it sucks I don't see it affecting SNKP in a negative way. So many people have forgotten about SNKP that any press is good press. Besides, Capcom fans have been eating up every Capcom fighter since SFIV came out.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 11, 2011, 02:47:35 AM »
Last time some one rage quit on me I was playing BBCS. I was finally nailing a big combo that would have finished the guy and he pulled the plug. Always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt I waited for a message either apologizing or saying that they got disconnected. I waited for 10 minutes and got nothing so I sent him a message that went into great length and detail on how he molested little boys. After I sent the message I blacklisted him so he couldn't send one back. Not my proudest moment to be sure.

.........................................you're doin it wrong bro you trade at least 3 messages for you block someone

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 11, 2011, 02:54:38 AM »
Sorry man, It's not something I'm used to doing. I normally don't resort that sort of thing. I don't like picking fights with people that I can't actually hit.

Not to say I go around hitting people. Though the thought does make me feel warm inside. :)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 11, 2011, 03:01:24 AM »

As for a CvS3 I say bring it! Even if it sucks I don't see it affecting SNKP in a negative way. So many people have forgotten about SNKP that any press is good press. Besides, Capcom fans have been eating up every Capcom fighter since SFIV came out.

So in other words...all two of them not counting updates?

Capcom is getting less and less of the benefit of the doubt and people are starting to turn on them.

And yes, most times any press is good press, but not for a company that's trying to get in the good graces of the people again.

I'd still rather wait and see how KOFXIII Console goes over before entertaining any new offers.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Sonikku

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 11, 2011, 06:49:28 AM »
Well all we know is CVS3 wont happen anytime soon since capcom has to negotiate with SNKP. A lot of people asked for CVS2 online though. As for that achievement list I'd like to see Rose HD sprite and have her playable just imagine her doing genocide cutter on people ;)

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 11, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »
IF CvS3 is gonna get the SF4 treatment I'll pass. I prefer MI 3 over it any day!!!

VinnAleixoFM

• Strongest Tiger
  • Secador Oficial do Wong
    • View Profile
    • Portal Versus
« Reply #1057 on: October 11, 2011, 07:37:30 PM »
CVS3? With stupid Comeback Mechanics? With SF4 mashing system?

No, thanks

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 11, 2011, 07:38:31 PM »
Yeah, so let's get off that whole train and stay on topic...we need a new XIII topic of the day.

Alright uh...which is the best Team Theme within the game?

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 11, 2011, 08:13:14 PM »
I don't know, I prefer the XI themes that are included with the game, but if I had to choose one, I guess than Ash Theme

Waifu Material

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 11, 2011, 08:38:25 PM »
Alright uh...which is the best Team Theme within the game?
Elizabeth/Duo/Shen
Old man/bad player

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 11, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
Hi all,
The most interesting idea here, is not that CvS3, but SvC3!  :)

KoF 4 EVA

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 11, 2011, 09:10:34 PM »
Only if you consider NGBC as SvC2

Waifu Material

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #1063 on: October 11, 2011, 09:16:13 PM »
I'm up for another SvC game too. I'd rather see XIII-style SF characters than 3.5D KoF characters though I wouldn't mind having both. Still up for a MOTW2 before that happens though.

Or a Fatal Fury vs. Street Fighter game to minimize the roster. Could be interesting.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 11, 2011, 09:18:03 PM »
I enjoy the Fatal Fury team themes in most games, XIII's is cool and XI goes pretty well with it..kinda wished Kim Team's was better, seems kinda mellow compared to past themes.