Author Topic: KOFXIII Grand Opening Online Tournament (Please Read 1st Post. Updated 11-27-11)  (Read 35445 times)

Light

• New Challenger
  • >.0?
    • View Profile
I'll play for 360

GT:ScattereDreams
Ash Crimson - Rock Howard - Yun-Seong - Amy Sorel - Helena Douglas - Kokoro - Jin Kazama - Alisa Boskonovich - Lili - Yun - Sakura - Karin

affinity

• New Challenger
    • View Profile

@affinity

I made it clear in the first post that I'm running this thing in the toolbar chat. Anyone who can't manage that needs to send me a pm.

okay, I'll try to keep the PC on in the other room and transfer the cable after best 2 out of 3 matches results to try the toolbar chat method.  :)     Yea! I think I got this figured out thanks.  

I'm having trouble connecting to wibiya chat, though.  I try to sign in twitter and eventually it just has an error.
now it seems to work but now it says connection has timed out, so maybe its the wibiya server?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:09:20 PM by affinity »

R.E.L.

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Add me!  I'm down for this :)

PSN: Hadoken_Fist

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page

I'm having trouble connecting to wibiya chat, though.  I try to sign in twitter and eventually it just has an error.
now it seems to work but now it says connection has timed out, so maybe its the wibiya server?

Just refresh the page and try again. I have more details and instructions on the toolbar here:
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1485.msg33324#new

Btw, MTMM, you might wanna ask people to send you pms of only match results, because the chat room will move FAST and there isn't a chat history to go from.

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
I think I can manage. But if I can't that was definitely my backup plan.

silent_strike

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
PSN:seed_of_destruct
Philadelphia,PA

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Unfortunatly my exam schedule has just been changed and one of them now falls on the day of the tournament so i'll have to withdraw from the tournament, sorry everyone.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
If you don't mind I would like to enter on both systems. Here is my info. Though i heard there is a local tourney happening this same day. so put me under maybe.

360 tag: Emperor Paine

PSN tag: EmperorPaine

coming out of Las Vegas.
Lets do this.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:46:47 PM by Emperor Paine »

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Finally got the list of players so far in the first post. Please make sure your info is correct. Pm me if there is something I need to fix.

affinity

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Finally got the list of players so far in the first post. Please make sure your info is correct. Pm me if there is something I need to fix.

PSN:   UKSKY1
I'm currently busy trying to unlock Saiki, and there's more story to do.  I haven't even started trying out Missions, Time Attack, or Score attack yet.  

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Sorry but I'm not gonna be able to make this online tourney. Got a local tourney the same day and will need to be there for it.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
I have updated the rules yet again. I have decided to ban DLC characters since they are not yet available to everyone. I also decided to take Desmond's advice and use pms as the primary way to report wins/losses. However, I still want people using the toolbar chat for asking questions and other things. These should be the final changes (thank god).

Sanger Zonvolt

• New Challenger
  • KOF Trainee
    • View Profile
Signing up for ps3.

PSN: Sanger_Zonvolt

the 74 fists

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
If there's still a spot on the Xbox, I'm in
Gamer tag: the 74 fists

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
I have to sit this one out. There's a local meet up going on at 2pm and players are wanting KOFXIII games.