Author Topic: KOFXIII Grand Opening Online Tournament (Please Read 1st Post. Updated 11-27-11)  (Read 35059 times)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
I'm withdrawing.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Why?

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
1. I've been up since yesterday and had an offline session with a ranbat last night for KOFXIII, I really can't bother to play this game online in it's current form.

2. I'm dead tired, I need sleeeeeeeep lol.

Hope you understand. =D

Just won't feel right winning using Kaillera Era lag tactics. This ain't 2003!

Good luck to everyone though.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Argh... I thought I would have my PS3 with me when this happened, but since I'm using my nephews PS3 atm, I'm a bit stuck. Since he will be playing it all day today, maybe at night I might have some matches, but I doubt you guys will wait for my matches to happen. =/

Sorry, I really wanted to play on this tournament, but stuff isn't working out. And tomorrow might be the same situation, since it's weekend and my nephew plays the PS3 a lot.

Sanger Zonvolt

• New Challenger
  • KOF Trainee
    • View Profile
Re: KOFXIII Grand Opening Online Tournament (Please Read 1st Post. Updated 11-27
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2011, 12:15:54 AM »
Oh wow this slipped my mind and I've advanced so far already.

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
It's a shame the 360 tournament was cancelled. Ended up doing some casuals with SAB and DavidKong, though. Great matches. I know a lot of people aren't satisfied with the netcode, but it's certainly provided me with a lot of fun games.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: KOFXIII Grand Opening Online Tournament (Please Read 1st Post. Updated 11-27
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2011, 03:09:40 AM »
Actually you were disqualified. Just didn't have a way to fix it in the bracket program as far as I know.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
i was there the hole time and didnt even play.................... sad :(

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Good matches with those I could play. Thanks guys, and thanks to MetalThrashingMadman for holding this.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

affinity

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2011, 04:35:18 AM »
Great tournament and matches!   :)    Some really explosive situations!  ^_^   I think I did pretty good with Athena, King and Kula.  Well okay, I admit I was doing better with King and Mai mostly.  (King swapped with Mai or Leona if a match is lost.)   I felt I was sloppy with Athena's zoning and Kula's setups.  but that was nice catching someone with Leona's V slasher finish.  There's so many options, and I think I burned meter like crazy.  ( I did save it sometimes for 2nd round.  at least in one occassion I had King spend no stocks so the 2nd fighter could have wider options.)  xD  yea I was getting predictable with the neomaxes.    Nicely organized tournament, thanks Metal/render!    :)

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
i was there the hole time and didnt even play.................... sad :(
I called for you in the chat when I was trying to figure out who was here and who wasn't. I didn't get a response (unless maybe somehow I missed it) so I disqualified you. I'm so sorry.

Anyhow, further discussion of this event should be continued in the results thread here http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1617.0

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Congrats to Kane for blowing everybody up.

Sanger Zonvolt

• New Challenger
  • KOF Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2011, 08:28:35 PM »
Actually you were disqualified. Just didn't have a way to fix it in the bracket program as far as I know.

Oh cool, I couldn't find the chat anyway. :sweatdrop

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
It's the toolbar at the bottom, it says chat(#)

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
I forgot. I was going to drop out due to my terrible connection with people  :(