Author Topic: Art of Fighting 3 Discussion Thread  (Read 2558 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Art of Fighting 3 Discussion Thread
« on: September 21, 2011, 01:52:30 AM »
Well, this lasts day for boredom I had been Playing AOF 3, and I must say, the game has something weird that makes me think that the idea could have a big potential, but that something is lacking tha tmake it fail

I like the ''3d fighter system'' that sorta resembles on, and the game per se is beautiful, but the game is not memorable, the more stiff AOF and AOF 2 somehow are more fun to play

Comments?

Waifu Material

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
Re: Art of Fighting 3 Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »
Kinda good game. Best looking NeoGeo game I've ever played and cool soundtrack (Bar Santana <3). I think the whole Art of Fighting series had so much potential and good ideas (spirit bar), but they were still missing something. But AoF3 is still my favorite from that series.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 07:29:26 PM »
I just thought the controls were clunky. The visuals and music were great though. I agree that the AOF series had a lot of great ideas but never achieved true greatness.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 04:42:04 PM »
disagree, a lot of shity ideas worked out even shittier in game. only thing this game has got going for it are big graphics and a couple of likeable characters. only a couple though, cause even most of the charas suck ass.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 07:30:42 AM »
^^ Why so angry dude? I get the feeling that half of what you write is being lost in translation. That or you're really just pissed off and it's your way or the high way.

I mean, if I disagree with someone I don't say "No, this game sucked because os shite gameplay, shite characteras, and shitty music. Resulting in nothing but shit."

Just think how you come off before you type bro.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.