Author Topic: BigBlack is home  (Read 1381 times)

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
BigBlack is home
« on: September 23, 2011, 06:59:13 AM »
To all the KoF players out there im a new member to this site(obviously) just thought i would introduce myself to all of you out there that reads this im grateful to have found such a website that keeps you into the gaming world even though i feel its falling apart i like to thank SNK for being better than Capcom right about now. we needed this i was always into fighting games since the original street fighter back in the old days i didnt start taking fighting games seriously until about 3 or 4 years ago playing 3rd strike. i was starting to play with tournament level people before they decided to vanish from the face of the earth and go to gay ass SF4 OR SSF4 after that i fell off the fighting game world cuz there was nothing worth my time to play until i ran into KoF 13 thank god for this game here. im hoping to master this ame to the best of my abilities and i hope to play and meet cool people playing this game as well. i am a SoCal player even though i dont really represent because i just started back with a good friend of mine and we intend to start our own fighting game team of our own hopefully we can do something with it at least half way. i thank you all for your time if anyone is in the downtown los angeles area where Japan Arcade is located we can hopefully have some games there thank you again peace

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: BigBlack is home
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 07:25:04 AM »
Hey B1g Black glad to hear you've been playing at japan arcade, I'll probably head out there soon glad you joined,your in the right place
" you fight well in the old style"

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »
B1gblack, I'm glad you took the advice to register here.  Welcome to the forums!

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 01:16:15 PM »
Welcome to DC :)
Old man/bad player