Author Topic: Wsup! New SF bay area player here  (Read 2290 times)

chrischunli

• New Challenger
  • Chris-tan
    • View Profile
Wsup! New SF bay area player here
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:33:01 AM »
Hey dreamcancel, my name's Christian from San Francisco, and I figured I should introduce myself here on the dreamcancel forums.  I'm pretty much completely new to KOF, but I've been a SF4 player ever since it dropped.  I've been playing KOF 13 at the Southtown ranbats and at SFSU (Athena, Kula, Yuri... Team jailbait lol), so maybe some of you know me.  I hope being a SF4 player isn't too much of a stigma here.. but I hope you guys can help me level up my KOF game!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:05:50 AM by chrischunli »

tastylumpia

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Wsup! New SF bay area player here
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 08:08:08 AM »
We were just talking about how we're not going to tell you anything anymore because you learn too quickly then take our tokens o.O.

I think it would be cool if some of the other SF/ST/GC players introduced themselves, I know a lot of them like you (and me) are new to KOF.
twitter @tasty_lumpia

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 08:55:19 AM »
hey you are the guy every thought was a chick lol welcome to DC also your athena is pretty wicked dude

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 08:58:27 AM »
Hey Christian, glad you made it to dreamcancel.com  I want to apology for calling you "Chris Tan" all this time as that's what I heard your name was from the Ranbats before ("yeah 'Christian' is just a play on Chris Tan") and I thought to myself, that makes sense, so I kept calling you that on commentary.  Sorry man heh, wish we got to play each other but I'm sure they'll be a next time.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 09:34:24 AM »
Heyo Christian, welcome to DC! Stop by the Norcal thread where all our cool people are at.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 01:14:43 PM »
Welcome to DC :)

Being an SF4 player isn't a stigma as long as you're not trying to play KOF as if it's SF4 *laughs*
Old man/bad player

chrischunli

• New Challenger
  • Chris-tan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 05:29:21 AM »
Xxenace people actually know me for my Athena?  I always thought of myself as a Yuri player haha.

And Kane, no worries man.  I never got to actually introduce myself at the Ranbat, so no wonder you thought I was "Chris Tan".  Hopefully we could have a session sometime soon though; I know Eric (demoninja) has been trying to talk me into going to Socal when console comes out. 

And wsup Norcal people, I'll see you on Sunday lol.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 02:32:14 AM »
"you have really good spacing" lol we should have a rematch man come down for So Cal Regionals it's gonna be a blast!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:51:17 AM by metaphysics »
" you fight well in the old style"

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 04:33:51 AM »
welcome man i wish i had the money to go to ranbats but next time maybe ill go to south town later this week