Author Topic: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.  (Read 25914 times)

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.
« on: October 03, 2011, 06:22:06 AM »
FINAL ROUND XV

MARCH 2-4, 2012
ATLANTA, GA.

We are proud to announce that FINAL ROUND XV will be on March 2-4, 2012. The hype doesn't stop and we had to start extra early on planning for FR15. As of right now the Major game roster for FRXV are as followed:

1. Super Street Fighter 4 AE v.2012
2. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom3
3. Soul Calibur V
4. Mortal Kombat9
5. BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2
6. Melty Blood AACC (PC only)
7. TekkenTagTournamentHD
8. King Of Fighters 13
9. Street Fighter III 3rd strike online edition
10. Tekken6

The systems used will be PS3 for the time being. This may change if I get sponsorship from another source. Other games will be added to the list, but those are the core games that will be played at FR15 up to this moment. We have A LOT IN STORE for people that plan to attend FR15 that we will be hinting towards throughout the year. Being the 15th anny of FR we have to do it BIG this year event and that is one reason we are changing venues for FR15.

As always we aim to bring you the best tournament you've ever competed in each and every year and FR15 will try to top this years event! We are upgrading the venue from this past year event and we hope everyone will enjoy our new venue. The "WESTIN" is the new home of FR15 and here's the location:

The "WESTIN" Atlanta Perimeter North

7 Concourse Parkway
Atlanta,Georgia
United States

With the 15th aniversary of Final Round we felt that we had to upgrade on the venue and we heard the complaints about having to pay for parking. This year there will be NO PARKING FEE'S!!!!! That goes for players that get a room at the hotel or for those that want to spectate. The Room rates will be $93.00 per night (Normally $165) if you reserve under the Final Round 15 group rate.

I CAN'T WAIT for this event to happen! If you think your serious about Fighting games and you always wanted to come to Final Round, but never had the chance to attend then don't MISS the 15th aniversary of FINAL ROUND!

Message to the STREAM MONSTER/STREAM CREEP:

This up coming year in March 2-4, 2012 FINAL ROUND XV will have 2 HIGH QUALITY Streams. It's confirmed "Team SPOOKY" at http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky will be the Main stream for the 15th Anniversary of FINAL ROUND! With the excellent job "Mr. Victor Fontanez" did with FR14 we had to invite him to Stream FR15. Team spooky will be streaming All of the top 8 events on sunday March 4th, 2012 and various games throughout the 3 day event.

Also we are hype to announce that a very talented streamer called "FunkyP" at http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp will be the 2nd stream during FINAL ROUND XV. They will also have various games during the 3 day event. A schedule for what games to be streamed will be made as the event gets closer for both streams. We at Final Round want people that aren't able to attend FINAL ROUND to sit back, relax, and watch both streams over a 3 day period. So get hype because there are more things instore to make this years event The best FINAL ROUND too date!

Early bird registration for the HYPEST Fighting Game tournament on planet earth is here

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm

Go here https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1109065066&key=7A7BA to reserve your room at the venue for FINAL ROUND 15.

Don't miss out on the 15th anniversary of Fighting Game Community "SOUTHERN TRADITION" and longest running east coast tournament called FINAL ROUND! With only 5 months until the mayhem starts make sure you plan early to attend this years event! March will be here before you know it people. Get HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teaser trailer is coming soon!

Also follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/ATLfinalround to get updates and giveaways for FR15.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:17:48 AM by ShinBlanka »
FINAL ROUND "A Staple in the Fighting Game Community"

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
Re: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 06:35:38 AM »
Please show your support for the longest running MAJOR event in the FGC that supported the SNK scene!

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 07:08:49 AM »
Hey ShinBlanka glad here this, thanks for letting us know waaaay ahead of time so that we can save up. I heard that in the past Final Round gets some snk love from the players and I would love to compete against some of the talent of KOF XIII players has to offer in the south, and hopefully some from the east coast, thanks for the post for the info
" you fight well in the old style"

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 07:19:07 AM »
I was told if there's majors to goto outside of Evo, it's Final Round.  Count me in if I can make it.  I know I'm not the only one going... ;)

EDIT:I figured it's better to under-promise and overdeliver.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:17:00 AM by Kane317 »

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 07:45:07 AM »
FR? March? Interesting.

bzerk

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 08:31:11 AM »
Absolutely FR is The Cant miss tourny beside EvO.  I Made it to FR XIII, Missed XIV,  But will Definitely be at FR XV Represent!!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 04:44:58 PM »
Absolutely FR is The Cant miss tourny beside EvO.  I Made it to FR XIII, Missed XIV,  But will Definitely be at FR XV Represent!!
Thanks for the props sir!  I'm looking to make KOF13 a staple major tournament game in the FGC, but I can't do it without your help people!   

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »
If I save my money I would definitely be interested in going because I heard its always hype!
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »
p.s.- to those that didn't know we also have a twitter page.   So follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/ATLfinalround to get updates and giveaways for FR15

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 06:43:48 PM »
Hey ShinBlanka glad here this, thanks for letting us know waaaay ahead of time so that we can save up. I heard that in the past Final Round gets some snk love from the players and I would love to compete against some of the talent of KOF XIII players has to offer in the south, and hopefully some from the east coast, thanks for the post for the info
yes I try to get the word out MONTHS in advance to give people the proper time to save up.  I hope every that wants to attend FR15 can attend in March. ;)

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 07:34:02 PM »
So I heard metaphysics is going to fund a ride for his favorite NorCal bro! ;)

Also, Shin! You haven't reminded people about the Early Bird registration special that ends this month! I leave their fate in your hands...

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 10:32:24 PM »
I'll go if I'm not broke. Hopefully I can make it.
You're too slow!!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 01:17:56 AM »
So I heard metaphysics is going to fund a ride for his favorite NorCal bro! ;)

Also, Shin! You haven't reminded people about the Early Bird registration special that ends this month! I leave their fate in your hands...

It's ok Fatacon, you're always a SoCal bro to us! Haha

Feez

• New Challenger
  • feezy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 03:04:37 AM »
Good shit as always. I was there this year, and I was there the year before. With KOF in the lineup there's absolutely no doubt I'll be there. :)
they don't think it be like it is, but it do

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 12:25:34 PM »
I'm going to try and make it myself but there's no promises there. Money is tight at the moment, as well as free time I'm afraid.