Author Topic: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.  (Read 25917 times)

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
Re: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 09:56:01 PM »
So I heard metaphysics is going to fund a ride for his favorite NorCal bro! ;)

Also, Shin! You haven't reminded people about the Early Bird registration special that ends this month! I leave their fate in your hands...
The early bird special is 1/2 off for your entry badge at FR15 at the door fee, but will only last for a limited time! (Ends at the end of October) at http://www.finalround.org/FRXV​/index.cfm so if you wait to get your badges you'll add more cost to your trip to Final Round! Dont be the guy asking "why didn't I get my badge early, so I could have got my badge for half price online"?

Quote from: GDX, post: 5944855
Can I register for something, then add on another game later on? I know im going, and I know im doing AE, but im honestly not sure if im going to pick up UMVC3 until I actually play it
The early bird special is 1/2 off for your entry badge at FR15 at the door fee, but will only last for a limited time! (Ends at the end of October) at http://www.finalround.org/FRXV​/index.cfm so if you wait to get your badges you'll add more cost to your trip to Final Round! Dont be the guy asking "why didn't I get my badge early, so I could have got my badge for half price online"?

Yes you can buy your badge online now and add your games online at a later date.
FINAL ROUND "A Staple in the Fighting Game Community"

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
Dear Mods,

Could you guys put this on the front page of DC so everyone that visit the site will know FR15 will have KOF13 as an offical tournament game?

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 06:20:19 AM »
***Dojo Mojo FINAL ROUND 15 NEWS FLASH***

We are happy to announce that Atlus Games has become an official sponsor of FINAL ROUND 15!  Atlus will be providing a bonus prize of $1000 to the KOF13 tournament at FR15!  You don't want to miss FR15.  March 2-4, 2012 is almost apon us!  Wow where did the year go by?  Stay tune for more exciting news for FR15.  Online registration is live on http://www.finalround.org  There's only 64 days until FR15.  HYPE!!!!

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 07:26:57 AM »
I'm sure it will be and I will be Stream Monstering every step of the way.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 08:02:17 AM »
I will try my best to attend. I have a uncle that lives down there, so I will pay him a visit. :)
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 08:06:09 AM »
I will try my best to attend. I have a uncle that lives down there, so I will pay him a visit. :)

Sounds good to me sir!

We are happy to announce that MEDIA BRAIN LLC has become an official sponsor of FINAL ROUND 15! They have cutting edge Gaming/Tournament setups that will be on display at FR15. These unique set up's will be used for tournament play in various locations throughout the main ballroom! These Gaming Consoles/Set up's are the NEW AGE of the tournament scene and home entertainment geared towards the gaming aspect. We hope everyone will enjoy playing on them at FR15! FR15 will be POWERED BY Media Brain LLC.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:33:37 AM by Kane317 »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 09:33:47 AM »

Sounds good to me sir!

We are happy to announce that MEDIA BRAIN LLC has become an official sponsor of FINAL ROUND 15! They have cutting edge Gaming/Tournament setups that will be on display at FR15. These unique set up's will be used for tournament play in various locations throughout the main ballroom! These Gaming Consoles/Set up's are the NEW AGE of the tournament scene and home entertainment geared towards the gaming aspect. We hope everyone will enjoy playing on them at FR15! FR15 will be POWERED BY Media Brain LLC.

Uh...what exactly are those?  Have they been used before?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »
Metaphysics and Giby nterview ShinBlanka

Thanks Kane for putting this up on srk and here on dreamcancel.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »

Sounds good to me sir!

Uh...what exactly are those?  Have they been used before?
  They are a new company and FR15 will be the unveiling of their product.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »
This post is in response to the youtube vid posted by Dark Geese:  http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkGeese?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase

1st of all this is comedy.  I find it funny that several people had to bring this to my attention without you coming to me 1st to talk about this subject before you blew it up in a public form. (Youtube video)  There's nothing I love to do is to get home after a hard days of work and see mad people PM'ing me about some video you made.

2nd of all no one is begging you to attend Final Round.  You don't have to attend if you don't want to sir  You haven't been to FR in several years and FR is still getting bigger and better with or without your presence at the event.

3rd.  I like the challenge, but I do feel it's unfairly in your favor since the majority of the usa has not had a chance to play kof13 in the arcades.  Of course I would think players that have had a chance to play kof13 for almost 2 years now will have a better understanding of KOF13 than people with only 1 month of having the game.  Surely you can understand that concept,.

4th.  I'm sure this video will get the people motivated to play against you and your crew at FR15 and this will add to the hype of kof13 at FR15.  I feel a better test would be at fr16 when everyone has played the game for a year.  That would be a better test imo, but I would love to see you guys dominate the way you are talking about.  I love the idea of a challenge though Mr Allen.  We do need to get and ec vs wc vs mexico rivalry going in the kof13 scene!  It will only fuel both sides to get better at kof13 imo.

5th.  There will be NO SIDE TOURNAMENTS WITHOUT ME SAYING IT'S OK PERIOD!  You have not reached out to me in any kind of way in asking if other side events can be run at FR15, but you make a video saying that you are working on throwing other snk side tournaments for FR15 and that is a lie because you haven't spoke to me on this subject at all.  Atleast show me the respect of asking me 1st before you make a video about it sir.  I'm not really mad about it because I know you want to spread the love towards other snk titles.  I just wish you would have asked me 1st before assuming it would be cool with me and announcing things before it was agreed apon.  I will have to supply the tv's you guys are going to play on so I would like to know what the deal is with any side event at FR15.

6th.  don't forget to pre register online and get your room reservation under the final round group rate at www.finalround.org

7th.  have a safe trip to Atlanta and good luck in the tournament.

P.S.-stop with this passive/aggressive videos!  JUST CALL OUT DEADLYRAVENEO and get it over with already!  I'm personal sick of seeing you 2 lovers spat back and forth BS.  DRN does not represent Final Round.  He is a friend of mines, but his words doesn't speak for Final Round.  I speak for Final Round and I don't appreciate someone trying to call out me/my event out in a public form (Youtube is a public form)  So when I hear you say "we" at Final Round want you to come to FR or "WE" are trying to pressure you to attend FR is not true.  "We" at Final Round aren't doing anything to you Mr Allen.  You are free to attend any event you choose to goto.  I personally don't care if you come to FR15, but if you do come I hope you enjoy yourself at the event.  But I want to add some extra spice to this so i'll state it here 1st!

DARKGEESE VS DEADLYRAVENEO IN THE 1ST ROUND OF KOF13 AT FR15!  No coaching for any player.  I can stream it if you want me too.  :)

Man I can't wait for the 15th Anniversary of FINAL ROUND!  The good thing is I won't have to wait for long because once new years past FR15 will be hear before you know it sir!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »
The great thing about the vid is that it should increase the hype at FR15 between the ec vs the wc vs mexico imo and that's what our snk community needs imo to grow into a main stream game.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 07:29:24 PM »
I'm gonna try my best to make it there and I'll drag every last KoF player I know in my area to follow suit. Shouts from NorCal!
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Kokujindayo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »
I live in Atlanta so I'm definitely coming to this. Got to do some serious training in KoF though

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 02:54:09 PM »
I will try my ultimate best to go. I'm hype!