Author Topic: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.  (Read 25919 times)

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
Re: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 12:49:30 AM »
You just made it even more hype then it already was!! I really do hope we get to see some of mexico's best come to FR!!!

Emperor Paine

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2012, 04:26:05 AM »
I should be there with a couple of heads from Vegas.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 08:56:19 PM »
I'm gonna try my best to make it there and I'll drag every last KoF player I know in my area to follow suit. Shouts from NorCal!

I hope you guys can make it to FR15!
FINAL ROUND "A Staple in the Fighting Game Community"

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 09:43:58 PM »
I should be there with a couple of heads from Vegas.
Nice!  See you guys in March!

Ben Reed

• Mod Team
  • New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2012, 11:53:13 PM »
People in Orlando are still getting their FR plans sorted out, but this game has really taken off down here. Should be at least 3-4 solid players coming to Atlanta this year for this game. Can't wait to see the competition this year between the solid new people and the old 2k2 UM heads like Feez.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »
People in Orlando are still getting their FR plans sorted out, but this game has really taken off down here. Should be at least 3-4 solid players coming to Atlanta this year for this game. Can't wait to see the competition this year between the solid new people and the old 2k2 UM heads like Feez.

That's awesome news sir!  We'll have raffles/giveaways for some TE stick at the event and online. You need to follow https://twitter.com/#!/ATLfinalround to qualify for the giveaways. Also anything you mention/tweet about FINAL ROUND XV please use #FRXV at the end of your tweet! I want to see if we can get #FRXV to trend number one during that weekend!

49 DAYS UNTIL FINAL ROUND XV and only 37 days to register online and get your hotel room at the FR15 group rate!  goto www.finalround.org to get all of your details.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »
You just made it even more hype then it already was!! I really do hope we get to see some of mexico's best come to FR!!!

Yes I can't wait to see who Dark Geese brings with him to FR15!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »
There's only 41 days until FRXV, only 30 days until online registeration for badges and games ends, and only 25 days until hotel reservations for the Final Round group rate $93 per night (Normally $130 per night) ends. Please register online at:

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

and Hotel reservations at:

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1109065066&key=7A7BA

I can't wait to see everyone here and there's a new FRXV TRAILER COMING OUT SOON! So stay tuned because we have more goodie in store for the 15th Anniversary of FINAL ROUND.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »
39 days until FRXV

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2012, 02:43:20 AM »
Quote from: hurricanejane., post: 6424391, member: 39816
Hi, I'm not sure if this was mentioned already and sorry if it was (I skimmed through the thread and checked the site too) but do you guys know the best way to get from ATL airport to the hotel? I google mapped it and it seemed kinda far....I'd like to avoid taking a cab but if necessary, do you know an estimate of how much? X (

Hey man the easiest way to geto the hotel from the airport is to take the local transit system.  Our train is called MARTA.  It cost $2.50 to ride and there is a station with a train at the airport that will take you to the hotel.  Check out the following website for location of stations and where you have to goto. 

http://www.itsmarta.com/ns-med-overview.aspx   this is for the medical center and it's the closer out of the 2 stations.  The shortest to walk from if you can't get a shuttle.

http://www.itsmarta.com/ns-dun-overview.aspx

This is a spot for a major atlanta mall so you might get distracted by the ATL females on the train and going towards the mall.

There are 2 MARTA stations within a mile of the event hotel and you can call the hotel shuttle to pick you up from the train station if you have a room booked under the Final Round group rate.  I hope this helps you out sir.

Also I have another annoument to make:

I don't know who is staying at the hotel during FINAL ROUND XV or not but just to let you guys know if you haven't got your rooms at the hotel you better get them quickly because there's ONLY 28% of the rooms left under the FRXV group rate! ($93 per night)  Anything after that and I can't promise I can get more rooms released under that rate since this is a new hotel i'm in this year!  With only 36 days until the event, 25 days for online registration is closed, and only 22 days to get your rooms at the FR group rate.  Here's the link to the onlin reg and the hotel room reservations:

Online registration:

Hotel reservation:

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1109065066&key=7A7BA

FRXV will be here before you know it people!  I HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to reveal in the next few days for this event!  Keep your eyes peeled for the newest official promotional trailer for FRXV!  Get hyped because The 15th Anniversay is shaping up to be an event not to miss!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 12:41:59 AM »
I've had a couple of people notify me that the double bed rooms were sold out for the FRXV group rate.  I called the hotel and they just added 10 double rooms to the block.  You better grab them fast people because after that only single king size rooms will be availible for the FRXV group rate.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2012, 09:31:08 AM »
***DOJO MOJO NEWS REPORT***

We are pleased to announce that The EVOLUTION TOURNAMENT SEASON 2012 are donating $10,000 towards the top spots at 4 Major events across the nation Called "THE PIT STOPS"!  The following was taken from the front page of SRK:

Final Round just around the corner, the Road to Evo is in full swing.  To make things a little more interesting, we’re introducing the Road to Evo Pitstops.  At four special tournaments, we’re providing $2500 in cash incentives to the winners of the Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, and Soul Calibur V tournaments!  The four pit stops this year are:

Final Round, Atlanta, GA, March 2-4
NorCal Regionals 10, San Francisco, CA, March 24-26
Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8, Chicago, IL, May 25-27
CEO 2012, Orlando, FL, June 15-17
As you can see, the first pit stop is Final Round.  The Evo-provided bonuses at Final Round are as follows:
$1000 bonus for 1st place in Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012
$1000 bonus for 1st place in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
$500 bonus for 1st place in Soul Calibur V
We’ll have further information about the pit stops as the Road to Evo progresses.

Check out the latest FRXV trailer:

FINAL ROUND XV OFFICIAL TRAILER #2

Don't miss out on this years event as we have more goodies to announce in the up coming weeks!  FINAL ROUND XV is only 33 days away!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »
I have s special announcement for the people that plan to book their hotel rooms at the event hotel just before they attended FRXV. As of right now we are SOLD OUT of the rooms I had within my group block. I have contacted the hotel to try to get some more rooms released before our purposed deadline of Feb 16, 2012. I will update you on how many rooms are released or IF they are released under the Final Round group rate as soon as I find out. Here's a link to the site with the normal pricing:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/preferredguest/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1022

and here is the Final Round group rate link:

Obviously using the Final Round group discount will save you $40 per day on a room. If online doesn't work then please call the hotel directly at (770) 395-3900 and make your reservations.

There's only 19 days left for online registration! You don't want to be that person that has to stand in that long line of people that didn't pre pay online. Trust me that line SUCKS! Here's the link to register for FRXV:

There's only a MONTH UNTIL FINAL ROUND XV! HYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 03:05:58 AM »
Here's a list of the rooms that are available under the FINAL ROUND XV group rate, but don't wait to get your room reserved because they are going fast!

# of Rooms Available Day
4 (Only 1 King available) Feb 27
4 (Only 1 King available) Feb 28
9 (Only 1 King available) Feb 29
7 (Doubles) Mar 1
24 (Doubles) Mar 2
15 (Doubles) Mar 3
5 (Doubles) Mar 4
6 (Doubles) Mar 5
4 (Doubles) Mar 6
4 (Doubles) Mar 7

(82) Total Rooms are now added/available for the FR group rate. There's only 16 days until the Final Round group rate of $93 per night will end.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2012, 01:17:34 AM »
YOU ONLY HAVE 15 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV!

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE, YOU MUST REGISTER AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2!

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE!

WE ARE NOT KIDDING!