Author Topic: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.  (Read 25924 times)

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
Re: FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 Atlanta, Ga.
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2012, 02:10:32 AM »
Hello everyone,

I would first like to apologize for the hotel booking issue's several people have had over the past few weeks.  There are more rooms available at the event hotel at the FINAL ROUND XV Group rate of $93 per night even though we have sold out of the original amount of rooms nights available for our group.  Do not use the online service anymore as this seems to be the main problem with people booking rooms for FRXV.  Please call the following number and reserve your rooms for FRXV:

Deanna Judkins : Sales Manager at The Westin
770-395-3902

Please call between 9am-4pm est Monday--Friday to reserve your room.

If anyone has be told over the phone that the rooms for the Final Round group rate are sold out and was forced to reserve a room at another rate then please notify me and call Mrs. Judkins to get your reservation corrected.  Thank you for your support and there's only 10 days until the FRXV group room rate is gone.

FINAL ROUND "A Staple in the Fighting Game Community"

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
Quote from: ShinBlanka, post: 6465947, member: 935

YOU ONLY HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV!

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE, YOU MUST REGISTER AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2!

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE!

WE ARE NOT KIDDING!

Goto:

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

If you Online register this will help the tournament START ON TIME!!!!!!! We can also get the brackets/pool assignments out quicker if the majority of the players register online. The main 2 things that delay any tournament are:

1: at the door registration

2: team tournament running late.

lets eliminate the big lines at the door for registration please people.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2012, 03:00:03 AM »
During FINAL ROUND XV The hotel wireless internet is not free, but we have it at a reduce rate for those that have reserved a room under the FINAL ROUND GROUP.  The wireless internet rate is $5.95 per day in your room under the Final Round group.  Please make sure you recieve the correct rate if you order it for your room.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 04:52:06 PM »
The FINAL ROUND GROUP RATE of $93 per night ends tomorrow! At this moment they are out of double bed rooms. They only have king size bed rooms available now. Deanna Judkins : Sales Manager at The Westin

770-395-3902Please call between 9am-4pm est Monday--Friday to reserve your room.

If anyone has be told over the phone that the rooms for the Final Round group rate are sold out and was forced to reserve a room at another rate then please notify me and call Mrs. Judkins to get your reservation corrected. Thank you for your support

YOU ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV! To register online please goto http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE, YOU MUST REGISTER AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2!

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE!

There's only 15 days  until THE HYPE COMETH!!!

!!!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 08:17:10 AM »
YOU ONLY HAVE 23HOURS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV! To register online please goto http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm
There's only 12 days 9 HOURS until THE HYPE COMETH!!!
!!!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 08:00:56 AM »
We are extending the online registration for FINAL ROUND XV until Feb 24, 2012.  Please goto the link below to register online:

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

This will help us set the brackets earlier and properly seed players that are attending from around the world!  If you do not register online you will not be seeded in any form or fashion!  That means you won't be seeded away from players from your TEAM MEMBERS, CITY, or STATE.   Nor will you be seeded on skill level through your wins in the tournament scene. 

Please help US at FINAL ROUND make this event run the smoothest it has ever ran before by registering online for your badge/games.  If not then enjoy the long line of doom on friday.  If you can't make it to the door registration on friday March 2, 2012, before 12 noon you will not beable to sign up for any tournament games during this years event.

Make sure you tune in to all 3 streams that weekend:

Team Spooky -  http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
FunkyP-  http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp
and MK9 stream- - TO be announced once they give me the url.

I hope to see everyone that can make it out will make it out to the 15TH ANNINVERSARY of The Fighting Game Community Southern Tradition called "FINAL ROUND"!  THERE'S ONLY 11 DAYS 9 HOURS AND 38 MINUTES UNTIL FRXV!  This will be the biggest FR ever!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 05:44:17 AM »
This will be the BIGGEST KOF tournament in USA History!  Well until EVO rolls around. hahahahaha!  As of right now We have around 100+ in KOF13 that have registered online up to this date.  This is not the final total nor can we judge how many will walk up and sign up at the door!  IF YOU AIN'T AT FRXV FOR KOF13 then  WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME?!?!?!?[/font]  This is a message from Dark Geese:

Dark Geese and his MEXICAN KOF13 CARTEL is coming to bust some heads in KOF13 as they are signed up and ready to whoop some buttocks!  Can you stop the terror Dark Geese and his team has promise to unleash on the EC in KOF13?!?!?!?

The hype continues to grow as international players from Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Canada, and possible europe invade the US for Glory, Prizes, and a PIMP CUP FinalRoundXV is shaping up to be the CAN'T MISS EVENT this year!  
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 05:52:47 AM by ShinBlanka »

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 12:43:54 AM »
YOU ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV!  We will not extend the date anymore!  To register online please goto http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE! There's only 9 days 16 HOURS until THE HYPE COMETH!!!

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 01:21:34 AM »
This is a message from Dark Geese:

Dark Geese and his MEXICAN KOF13 CARTEL is coming to bust some heads in KOF13 as they are signed up and ready to whoop some buttocks!  Can you stop the terror Dark Geese and his team has promise to unleash on the EC in KOF13?!?!?!?

The hype continues to grow as international players from Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Canada, and possible europe invade the US for Glory, Prizes, and a PIMP CUP FinalRoundXV is shaping up to be the CAN'T MISS EVENT this year!  

I CANĀ“T WAIT FOR THE STREAM!!!

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2012, 02:00:03 AM »
To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of FINAL ROUND along with celebrating some friends birthdays WE WILL BE THROWING A PARTY on Saturday March 3, 2012 When day 2 ends! The Hotel will set up a mini bar in the lobby for those that are of the age to have drinks while "DJ Spiralpowered" but the community knows him as "JAXX" and DJ Big NAHZ will be providing the musical entertainment for the 15th Anniversary party Your host will be Scott Popular so you know the party will be hype! Space is limited so this is 1st come 1st served party!

The party will be free to enter for players attending FRXV as long as you have your badge on ($10 without a badge), but the drinks will not be free. Beer/Wine/Mixed Drinks will be sold by the hotel mini bar at their hotel cost. Anyone that can prove their birthday is within march will get a piece of cake for sure! Others will have to get it in when they get a chance. More info coming soon Shawty!

Angel Shiranui

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2012, 07:58:14 PM »
OMG I got to get ready.  This is in my city.  Ok, Westin, March 3rd, KOF 13, I'll try my darn best to be there.

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »
OMG I got to get ready.  This is in my city.  Ok, Westin, March 3rd, KOF 13, I'll try my darn best to be there.

You better sign up online or get there on friday morning because we will not have any at the door registration after friday morning.

Bloom of the Wolf

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2012, 01:33:03 AM »
hey everyone. sorry to bug you but if you read this, are definitely going to final round and happen to have any space in your room to house two more people, it would be sooooo greatly appreciated if you would pm me with details. my friend and i are already registered, have bought bus tickets and are definitely going to the event but the only thing that is uncertain is a room.  we have already spoken to several people about this in both the kof and the melty community but have mostly received a bunch of "maybe"s and for an event like this my friend and i have both agreed that "maybe" is not good enough. if it is at all possible for anyone going to allow us to room with them, again please pm me about information such as how much it would cost or any specific requirements or requests. i understand that most people would be a bit fifty about having people they don't know rooming with them so if it's not cool then we understand and thank you for your time.

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2012, 10:04:22 PM »
If anyone is going to be in the Atlanta area after Sunday, shoot me a PM, I'm trying to get some games in since people down here don't really play.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

ShinBlanka

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • FINAL ROUND
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »
Quote from: zombiesaurus, post: 6549073, member: 49002
My group of friends are driving down Saturday morning, because I have class on Friday that I cannot skip.

One of our group wants to enter SF4, but I was wondering if I could get him in a later pool, just in case we hit traffic or something in the morning.

Is there an email address or something I should contact to settle this matter?

Very pumped about this tournament.

Anyone that can not be at the hotel on friday morning March 2nd, 2012 MUST SIGN UP ONLINE register for their badge and games or they will not be able to compete in the tournaments. No they will not be put in a later pool if they don't sign up online. They need to email the webmaster on the fr website to notify us that he will need to be in the late pools. They will get a spectator wristband and watch the event. Registration at the door ends on friday, period! If they register online they can pick up their badge on sat.

YOU ONLY HAVE 16 HOURS LEFT TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR FINAL ROUND XV! To register online please goto http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/registration.cfm

IF YOU DON'T REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE EVENT ON FRIDAY MORNING, MARCH 2, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPETE!There's only 7 days 2 HOURS until THE HYPE COMETH!!!