Author Topic: Guardian Heroes out today on Xbox Live!!!  (Read 3467 times)

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
Guardian Heroes out today on Xbox Live!!!
« on: October 12, 2011, 06:48:33 PM »
Just letting people know that its out on Xbox Live for 800 points!!! If you've never played this game before I recommend it especially for those who like classics. Its a beat'em up that has fighting game mechanics like command supers, juggles, and a lot more. It also has a battle arena mode which I'm told will have up 12 players at a time. I'm downloading it as we speak so I'll give you guys an update on what they've done with the multiplayer.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Guardian Heroes out today on Xbox Live!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 07:14:49 PM »
i need money :(

also multiplayer is crazy hectic i loose track of my character as soon as the match starts

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:09:14 PM »
Yeah 12 is way to out of control the best I can say is pick a nice alternate color so you know who you are lol. I prefer doing the 4-6 players. I've enjoyed it so far. It's hard to tell how much input lag there is as I continue to play I'll find out. I can say that there is some occasional lag but nothing to really complain about. The overall presentation with the HD makeover looks phenomenal. This was well worth 1200 points so at 800 its a steal I highly recommend this game if you can get this on xbox live hopefully it will get a port over to PSN.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »
I remember playing this on my Saturn. This game is a classic, most definitely!!! I'll definitely scoop this game up this weekend thats for sure... Treasure makes good games with this engine, like the Bleach DS fighting game... That game is pretty deep, too...

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 01:16:51 AM »
played a little before I went to work, was good times!

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 05:36:04 AM »
Payed about $100 for the saturn version of this game but I'll buy it again anyway! Too bad I'm going out of town this weekend though. Maybe next week I can play some co-op with you guys.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 05:37:36 AM »
The game was ok, but is not something that take my sleep away to buy right now, maybe after a price drop

Waifu Material

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 04:00:17 PM »
Payed about $100 for the saturn version of this game but I'll buy it again anyway! Too bad I'm going out of town this weekend though. Maybe next week I can play some co-op with you guys.

Yeah I spent $60 on my saturn and paid another $60 for the game. Sad part is I didn't even play it that much and none of my friends were interested in playing it anymore. I was just about to buy an s-video cable for about the same amount saved myself there.

The game was ok, but is not something that take my sleep away to buy right now, maybe after a price drop

A price drop!!! O_O its only $10 bucks. SMH
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:04:27 PM by thec0re3 »

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »
Yep, 10 dollars is still too much for me considering that I had to use wisely the MP that I buy, Crazy Taxi is a game that I love but I had to wait to a promo of sega where his price was reduced to 5 dollars

Few games are full price worthy for me, one of them will be the upcoming daytona

Waifu Material

Rhythmaxed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 03:28:38 AM »
I bought this last night and rushed though story mode for old times sake. I use to love playing this game on my friends saturn when I was younger and it is still just as awesome.

For anybody who had the original saturn version didn't it use to be 6 players co-op though the story mode? Weird hearing that its limited to 2 players only in this version.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 05:51:48 AM »
Co-op has always been only 2 player. The VS mode was up to 6 players, but now it's up to 12.

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 05:52:36 AM »
I bought this last night and rushed though story mode for old times sake. I use to love playing this game on my friends saturn when I was younger and it is still just as awesome.

For anybody who had the original saturn version didn't it use to be 6 players co-op though the story mode? Weird hearing that its limited to 2 players only in this version.

I remember it being 6 player arena but I can't remember if there was a co-op.