Author Topic: a quicker way of doing things  (Read 2864 times)

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
a quicker way of doing things
« on: October 13, 2011, 12:34:52 AM »
i have a big question i been noticing things in KoF 13 for instance short hopping like crazy...i would like to know if there is a quick way of doing that cuz i see ppl do it and its ridiculous and im having a hard time pulling off 2 back to back

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
Re: a quicker way of doing things
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 02:07:01 AM »
at first i used to do up down before i got used to just tapping up

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 07:51:38 AM »
yea thats what im starting to do now...at first i was(and still is sometimes) having trouble doing that after a light low attack for my mix ups

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 10:07:59 AM »
i here ya i still cant get the timing down for a combo after cr.B i can say the best way to practice your hops is with a charge character like leona or ash because after you hop you want to start charging for  ;dn ;up just a thought

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 10:09:25 AM »
well i will take that into consideration because i am still looking for a third MAIN character so i may think on that

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 10:13:26 AM »
i will warn u if u choose a charge character they take alot of work to use because they have alot of good normals there for there good all around

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 07:42:23 PM »
i know all about the diificulty of a charge character...but if not like urien from 3rd strike then its doable

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 06:00:24 PM »
Comparing with using Urien, in KOF, you don't need to worry about charge partitioning (since it doesn't work *laughs* ), but charge buffering (immediately starting to charge for another move after doing one) is still very important, and you need to get used to charging moves while still being offensive (slightly easier since charge times are faster in KOF and you can down-charge while running).  In my opinion, doing Leona's HD combo loops is harder than corner TTH juggling.
Old man/bad player