Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 362278 times)

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #435 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:25 AM »
Some good news for us impatient players: KOFXIII is street dated! THis means the game will be in-store on 11/22.

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 07, 2011, 02:23:18 AM »
Some good news for us impatient players: KOFXIII is street dated! THis means the game will be in-store on 11/22.

Now that is just great to hear my good man, so this means that the game had gone gold for sure.
great news indeed.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 07, 2011, 03:22:34 AM »
i've got a question...

since the new change for k''s ex fireball starts slow and gets progressively faster as it goes, does that mean that a player can do an ex fireball and use blackout to setup an unblockable from the other side?

of course the opponent could roll or jump to get away ( and it cost a meter ), but i'm just wondering if thats the case.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:32:51 AM by darkTown2 »
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 07, 2011, 03:25:21 AM »

In some stores earlier.  ;)
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 07, 2011, 04:28:46 AM »
My body is ready.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 07, 2011, 04:41:49 AM »
My body is ready.

Mine too! *bro fist*

Wait... that sounds wrong...

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2011, 05:19:54 AM »
i've got a question...

since the new change for k''s ex fireball starts slow and gets progressively faster as it goes, does that mean that a player can do an ex fireball and use blackout to setup an unblockable from the other side?

of course the opponent could roll or jump to get away ( and it cost a meter ), but i'm just wondering if thats the case.

I think it's possible to do it, but don't know if the fireball becomes unblockable when the opponent is between K' and the fireball.

My best guess is if K' doesn't do any kind of attack (even if it whiffs), then probably the fireball will hit.
If K' tries to attack (including whiff), then the opponent can block both the attack and the upcoming fireball.

I like this change in K' move, can't wait to see it being used in high level play.

kofoguz

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 07, 2011, 05:52:02 AM »
My body is ready.

Mine too! *bro fist*

There's nothing wrong with that if two are into it ;)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 07, 2011, 06:23:05 AM »
My body is ready.

Mine too! *bro fist*

There's nothing wrong with that if two are into it ;)

That sounds even worse! LMAO!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 07, 2011, 06:30:30 AM »
I hope everyone got a chance to catch the tournament if you could. We hope you enjoyed it and congratulations to Jose for topping today.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 07, 2011, 07:33:23 AM »

In some stores earlier.  ;)

Which store?  I already prepaid at gamestop, but I'm up for another prepay on it if it's a few days earlier.

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 07, 2011, 07:34:10 AM »
i've got a question...

I think it's possible to do it, but don't know if the fireball becomes unblockable when the opponent is between K' and the fireball.

My best guess is if K' doesn't do any kind of attack (even if it whiffs), then probably the fireball will hit.
If K' tries to attack (including whiff), then the opponent can block both the attack and the upcoming fireball.

I like this change in K' move, can't wait to see it being used in high level play.

that's what i was thinking
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 07, 2011, 08:34:10 AM »
so many ups and downs for me with this game since the arcade release. I'm super excited that we can finally all come together as a community under this one game and push it as far as we can. It can't stop with So Cal Regionals we need to work together and support each other to make a future for something we love to do.

I hope to see a lot of you at Evo next year
" you fight well in the old style"

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #448 on: November 07, 2011, 09:47:53 AM »
Personally, I always figured it would be street date'd. I can't think of a game I've gotten in the past few years that wasn't. And I mostly buy the not-so-popular stuff...

I hope everyone got a chance to catch the tournament if you could. We hope you enjoyed it and congratulations to Jose for topping today.

Nice levelin' up you pulled there. Your Terry was quite good today, always happy to see that. Just calm down with that Maxima! Remember, EX Maxima press won't be so safe on console, best to break that habit now, lol.

-----

Overall, some nice fights on stream this Sunday. Cali's gonna have fun facing off VS the online players come console release.

And I really hope Atlus gets back to Southtown / IPW at some point. If only RSG's could also do something in tis region with them; they really seem to be reaching out to people like Frionel, the DDTC crew, and Pharaon, using them to spread information and HQ game footage quite well...

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 07, 2011, 10:37:12 AM »

yes those one r the few i knew and i watched the video rex dart posted long time ago ... but maybe i have a different idea of os ... technically u r right the ones u listed r os but i was talkng more in a shit fighter iv way ! which i would hope ll not be usable in that way in xiii

What do you mean the sf4 way?

Do you mean like for example you'll do like a cr. lk and a ultra on a persons wake up and if the back dash the ultra hits?

i mean like opponent is down i jump in imputting EX sleeves (using vice) if he back dash sleeves come out if he blocks nothing come out
i would prefer shit like this r not included in kof

anyway soooooooooooo hyped ... two weeks till the baby come out !!  oh well 25 here in italy
three fuckin days moreeeeeeeeeeee

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:51:20 AM by sociald »