Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 362093 times)

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #675 on: November 14, 2011, 05:44:26 AM »

Looks like an Iphone game. But I fear what the Mugen guys are going to do with those sprites.

I find it as a complement how many people are interested in the sprites

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 14, 2011, 08:26:14 AM »
what time does the stream start tomorrow and where can i watch it at?

offtopic: i seriously need to get rid of mw3 the amount of stress that game causes is not worth the 60 dollars it cost, honestly i think i've been grinding my teeth together for the last half hour the people at infinity ward, treyarch and activison can all suck dicks,thanks god i still have battlefield to play now even more that all the little dumb ass 12 year olds dont play it anymore. /end rant

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 14, 2011, 08:30:06 AM »
You do realize that if MW3 turns out as hated and unloved that people like to claim it will be, all the 12 year olds will get off of it, and guess which game they'll be going to if that's the case?

It's a catch 22.

And the stream is 8PM PST...
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 14, 2011, 08:35:30 AM »
You do realize that if MW3 turns out as hated and unloved that people like to claim it will be, all the 12 year olds will get off of it, and guess which game they'll be going to if that's the case?

It's a catch 22.

And the stream is 8PM PST...
no they wont if seen cod kids play the bf games the dont know what the meaning of teamwork is so high chance one or 2 people are always pulling the weight in the match there have been plenty of time where i get the highest score in a match and get no kills just because im not running around like a headless chicken

and thanks for the tip bro

also ill make a off topic thread ill stop stepping on peoples nerves around here

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 14, 2011, 08:38:35 AM »
Gonna miss it, but I bet it'll be very informative so make sure to blow it up, guys!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 14, 2011, 08:42:22 AM »
anyone exactly know what streaming site the stream will be on? just in case i need to hand out links to other people on various sites

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 14, 2011, 08:57:39 AM »
anyone exactly know what streaming site the stream will be on? just in case i need to hand out links to other people on various sites
heres the link http://www.leveluplive.tv/
source: http://www.levelup-series.com/index.php/news/44-news-general/174-level-up-x-atlus-presents-the-king-of-fighters-xiii-pre-release-stream-event
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 14, 2011, 11:59:04 AM »
Less than a week left before i can get my hands on this game!

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 14, 2011, 01:49:21 PM »

I HATE YOU! I've ordered it from amazon.co.uk and even with the highest possible delivery it will be in my hands 26-29 of nov :( And I payed 40 eu for the game + 40 eu for the fast delivery :( Unfortunately risingstargames are not supported in Cyprus so they won't bring it here :( Plus I won't get the bonus tracks while amazon.fr gives the preorder bonus :(

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 14, 2011, 02:22:46 PM »

I HATE YOU! I've ordered it from amazon.co.uk and even with the highest possible delivery it will be in my hands 26-29 of nov :( And I payed 40 eu for the game + 40 eu for the fast delivery :( Unfortunately risingstargames are not supported in Cyprus so they won't bring it here :( Plus I won't get the bonus tracks while amazon.fr gives the preorder bonus :(

I was going to complain about how I won't be able to get mine until sometime in early December, but goddamn. 80 Euros? Not saying I wouldn't have paid the same, but wow. I hope there's some solace in you playing the game days before me and a whole country who's had only the arcade versions.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

EDDR

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 14, 2011, 03:19:42 PM »
Wow you paid 80 euros and still have to wait that long?
videogamesplus.ca would've been a good alternative for you.

I still think i will get the game this Friday because Futurezone never failed me before.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 14, 2011, 03:51:38 PM »
Wow you paid 80 euros and still have to wait that long?
videogamesplus.ca would've been a good alternative for you.

I still think i will get the game this Friday because Futurezone never failed me before.

Yes I paid 83 euros because I want the game TODAY!!! only for KOF. I hope SNKp wont dissapoint me.

Btw does that page ship outside your country m8?

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 14, 2011, 03:53:53 PM »
ima go crazt if i dont have the game this friday. i paid 10 eoros more to order it from futurezone so they better hve it in my mailbox this thursday or friday. for 10 eoros less i could have had the game for 40 eu if i waited 4 days more. but i couldn't stand the idea of the mollucan getting to play it earlier than the turok.

on the real though, the connection between us should be real good. lets get some games in this friday.

also anybody know where to get a neo usb pad? somebody wanna sell me theirs? i already cant stand the idea of having to play on this fucking analog.

and no futurezone is probably bnl only.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 14, 2011, 04:02:42 PM »
Yup I checked it musolini. Only holland, belgium and Luxemb :(:(

Can you guys suggest me any other european website that ships to all europe including Cyprus? I want a page that will dispatch my order before the 25th.

EDIT: That's what amazon.co.uk says
Dispatch estimate: 24 Nov 2011
Delivery estimate: 26 Nov 2011 - 29 Nov 2011

and that's with the express delivery
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:06:20 PM by Eripio69 »