Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 365246 times)

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #705 on: November 14, 2011, 11:11:17 PM »
   Ohhhh shit man i just got a call today from the store i usually buy games from and they told me they'll be getting the game this saturday, but only the game no bonus CD.

I had already preorder at the cave where the devil himself takes the biggest dumps or as the call it ( GAMESTOP ) shit man i fucking hate that place, but i had no choice because it was either them or amazon for the preorder and the thing with amazon is that for some reason they never deliver on time.

I preorder 2 copies of the game one for me and one for my best friend so i call him up and asked him what he thought about it and he said that he be too busy all weekend working so i could just cancel my preorder and we can still keep his so that way i can play the game this weekend and we can still get the CDs.

Shiiiit man the thought of me playing the king this weekend is just fucking awesome oooohhhhhh yeahhh bitchessssssss.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 14, 2011, 11:16:21 PM »
shit, 360? ill probably have the game this friday, if you had a ps3 we could have done some connection testing.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 15, 2011, 12:04:39 AM »
   Ohhhh shit man i just got a call today from the store i usually buy games from and they told me they'll be getting the game this saturday, but only the game no bonus CD.

I had already preorder at the cave where the devil himself takes the biggest dumps or as the call it ( GAMESTOP ) shit man i fucking hate that place, but i had no choice because it was either them or amazon for the preorder and the thing with amazon is that for some reason they never deliver on time.

I preorder 2 copies of the game one for me and one for my best friend so i call him up and asked him what he thought about it and he said that he be too busy all weekend working so i could just cancel my preorder and we can still keep his so that way i can play the game this weekend and we can still get the CDs.

Shiiiit man the thought of me playing the king this weekend is just fucking awesome oooohhhhhh yeahhh bitchessssssss.

What is this store you speak off that will have the game on Saturday?!?!
Speak!!!!!!

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 15, 2011, 12:44:05 AM »
It's call Gameworld up in NYC. They get the games early so if you are up in the NY area the Bronx to be specific they'll hook you up no problem, but remember it's the game only no CDs.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 15, 2011, 12:49:02 AM »
It's call Gameworld up in NYC. They get the games early so if you are up in the NY area the Bronx to be specific they'll hook you up no problem, but remember it's the game only no CDs.

Buh! I'm in Texas, so that wouldn't work. =(
Oh well, will have to wait for Tuesday.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 15, 2011, 12:55:52 AM »

Buh! I'm in Texas, so that wouldn't work. =(
Oh well, will have to wait for Tuesday.

I'm in PA, would only be a 3-4 hour drive :) ...but I ain't doing that, TO NEXT TUESDAY!
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 15, 2011, 12:56:48 AM »
We got UMvC3 last Thursday in SoCal, so I expect for us to get KOF as early. I'll do a live stream as soon as I get it and probably a Saiki and Billy unlock speed run.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 15, 2011, 12:59:50 AM »
Yeah, I wonder how Saiki is as he's the only character that could possibly replace King on my team.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 15, 2011, 04:59:47 AM »
i hope somebody picks it up on saturday, i wonder how the connection with the east coast is. it was playable against some in ssf4 from here. i think my ssf4 radius was like from east coast US up to Turkey, but only if they have fast internet. west coast US and further into asia was unplayable and i doubt thats changed.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 15, 2011, 05:08:37 AM »
While I, and everyone would PREFER netcode that's better than SF4s...as long as it gets on that level, at least they can get rid of some of the memories of their...other...netcode projects, I still have nightmares of 02UM.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 15, 2011, 05:11:25 AM »
While I, and everyone would PREFER netcode that's better than SF4s...as long as it gets on that level, at least they can get rid of some of the memories of their...other...netcode projects, I still have nightmares of 02UM.
yup though thats the first time ive ever had lag that bad in a while

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 15, 2011, 05:53:30 AM »
wow japanese XIII at amiami pre order for PS3 is already sold out, good news indeed.

also friday cant come soon enough, it's been a long ass wait.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2011, 07:33:19 AM »
Announced via Stream:

Iori w/ the power of flames
December 6th
400 MS points / $4.99
comes with background, classic BGM and remix

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 15, 2011, 08:04:53 AM »
I'm not gonna lie, for what seems to be Valle's first time with the game he did decently.  EX Iori Overhead into Maiden Masher was nice lol.

If and when he learns the game, he could be deadly.

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 15, 2011, 08:06:24 AM »
Yea he had the fundamentals and reaction time, just had no idea what moves did what for the most part. I wanna see more people pick up the game and adapt.