Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 362235 times)

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #750 on: November 15, 2011, 06:03:10 PM »
Anyone else notice on the Atlus KOF page that they've got 5 coming soon slots for future videos?

Check here.

Assuming the first two are NESTS Kyo and Mr. Karate, what (or who) could the other three be for?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 15, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »
Damdai was hired to work and collaborate on KOF XIII's netcode.

If that is true, then that is awesome. Hopefully he can make it work on the consoles.

Assuming the first two are NESTS Kyo and Mr. Karate, what (or who) could the other three be for?

I think those 5 slots are for the TUTORIAL Videos. It says so in the NEWS BOX on the bottom, but they haven't put there the first one yet.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:20:14 PM by DarKaoZ »

Alucard DX

• Rising Dragon
  • Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 15, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
Anyone else notice on the Atlus KOF page that they've got 5 coming soon slots for future videos?

Check here.

Maybe Nameless,Oswald and Bao (i wish).
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:23:58 PM by Alucard DX »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 15, 2011, 07:34:11 PM »
wow that stream was actually entertaining, i had a good time watching it, funny as hell too. the level was decetn enough but everybody was dropping combos left and right, i think having #7 there actually raised your guys game and you where dropping less with him there, if thats possible? only thing that was a lil disapointing was the dropping  combos after being spoiled  by some of the japanese play. theyusually dont drop shit. pretty much had a blast.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 15, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »

Check here.

Maybe Nameless,Oswald and Bao (i wish).
If that were the case that would be the best cherry on top of the cake just before release date. One couldnt ask for anything more!
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 15, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »
Damdai was hired to work and collaborate on KOF XIII's netcode.

Yeah, I need some confirmation if this is legit or not.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 15, 2011, 08:22:33 PM »
The King of Fighters XIII: Console Combo Showcase

New Combo Trailer from Atlus, featuring Yu from Atlus! He is good! Also those custom colors pallets are awesome! Chizuru Kula? I like it!

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 15, 2011, 08:40:50 PM »
I had a great time with the Level Up stream! :)

I'm really hopeful on XIII's netcode. It was pretty encouraging when Aram mentioned that they are aiming to have the best netcode for a fighting game out there. Sure, it could be advertising, but I don't think he'd say that if the netcode sucked.

Also, the rumor of Damdai working on the netcode is interesting, and great if true!

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 15, 2011, 08:56:10 PM »
mmm, damdai, I'm curious if true

Waifu Material

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 15, 2011, 09:07:39 PM »
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the stream and the event overall, it was a big team effort and everybody came through to make this event epic. I was really nervous at the beginning of the stream but as I got comfortable, I think I did better, I don't do this much so if you have some feedback for me is welcome. I really enjoyed being a part of this but all the credit goes to "That ni66a Metaphysics" for coming up with this idea, you rock man!

We tried having some character variety, I hope everybody had a chance to check out their favorite character and we did our best to show some of the new characters too.

I can't wait for this game to come out and I look forward to playing as many of you online weather on Xbox Live or PSN.

Remember SCE2011 is around the corner and if you want to be apart of a bigger event than what you saw last night try to come, cause I'll be there along with the rest of the DC and TC family.

Thank you Atlus, LevelUp, DreamCancel, Team Chaos and all the stream monster who supported this event!!!
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 15, 2011, 09:17:14 PM »
I have no conclusive proof to speak of, only a chat log, but the person who gave me the information is very trustable for me. I'm not the only one that knew this though, many site admins and other people knew too, before I did.

I guess you can try asking damdai himself.

Chlorophylle

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 15, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »
I appreciated the quality of the gameplay in the stream.

By the way... In Europe, the game is delayed AGAIN. To the 30th November this time...  :(

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 15, 2011, 09:45:17 PM »
The commentating on the stream was very enjoyable btw. :)
By the way... In Europe, the game is delayed AGAIN. To the 30th November this time...  :(
WHAT!?!

I haven't seen anyone mention this. Do you have a source? :(

EDIT:
I have no conclusive proof to speak of, only a chat log, but the person who gave me the information is very trustable for me. I'm not the only one that knew this though, many site admins and other people knew too, before I did.

I guess you can try asking damdai himself.
Nice! Thanks for sharing. :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:51:05 PM by Grokbu »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 15, 2011, 09:53:07 PM »
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the stream and the event overall, it was a big team effort and everybody came through to make this event epic. I was really nervous at the beginning of the stream but as I got comfortable, I think I did better, I don't do this much so if you have some feedback for me is welcome. I really enjoyed being a part of this but all the credit goes to "That ni66a Metaphysics" for coming up with this idea, you rock man!

We tried having some character variety, I hope everybody had a chance to check out their favorite character and we did our best to show some of the new characters too.

I can't wait for this game to come out and I look forward to playing as many of you online weather on Xbox Live or PSN.

Remember SCE2011 is around the corner and if you want to be apart of a bigger event than what you saw last night try to come, cause I'll be there along with the rest of the DC and TC family.

Thank you Atlus, LevelUp, DreamCancel, Team Chaos and all the stream monster who supported this event!!!

Team work does make the dream work.

Lol, both Abe and I hinted to Atlus at different points in time we wanted to do something like that but I guess the timing was bad and it never panned out in the early stages.  Finally, Abe said we should just ask again and so I shot an email and Alex Valle and Yu Namba and the rest was history.  Indeed it was a great event especially with all the factors going against us:

Let's look at some facts: We played on the midnight release of UMvC3 and we know how religious ppl get about MAHvel. From what I undersand, both spOOky and jwong had streams of their own and at least jwong's for sure, was unannounced until last minute. We streamed at the most awkward time, 8pm pst means most EC'ers will miss the stream (sorry guys).

However we beat all of the "competitors'" stream in view count according to Alex Valle.=)  That's K-O-F baby!

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 15, 2011, 09:55:28 PM »
The stream you people are talking about sounds good, i will give it a watch, sadly my internet is focusing on downloading other stuff at this moment.