Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 365015 times)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #810 on: November 16, 2011, 09:26:58 PM »
not trying to be a debbie downer or anything but marvel is probably gonna win but anyway fuck the vga's

I doubt it. Mortal Kombat is on it.

And it IS Spike.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 16, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »
Yeah, trust me, Capcom won't win...because MK will win unfortunately because MK is the only fighter casuals know exist.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 16, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »
not trying to be a debbie downer or anything but marvel is probably gonna win but anyway fuck the vga's

I doubt it. Mortal Kombat is on it.

And it IS Spike.

Yup, MK is big in the US, besides WB has more money that Capcom.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 16, 2011, 09:30:36 PM »
Tangent: WHAT THE DEUCE?! Gamestop KOFXIII tournament?! https://twitter.com/#!/Man_Chest/status/136471713323032577

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 16, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »
Tangent: WHAT THE DEUCE?! Gamestop KOFXIII tournament?! https://twitter.com/#!/Man_Chest/status/136471713323032577

I called a handful yesterday, no dice in my area.  We were jokingly (technically before we knew if they were going to do it at select GS) on Monday night talking to the TC/DC crew at Atlus, about splitting up and staking out one GS each and winning one extra copy to take home =)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #815 on: November 16, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »
I'm gonna be honest, I'd rather see Mortal Kombat win instead of Marvel vs. Capcom 3. MK9 had it's problems, but I enjoyed the game alot and I wish more people around me played it. Sadly it'll be a fighting game I never got any good at due to the lack of players in my area whom would rather play SF4 or MvC3.

Regardless, damn straight I'm voting for KOFXIII. I want to see the underdog win for once!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 16, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »
as you can see in those early comments...

not gonna happen

Voted, cause who knows. I was surprised at how there were under 10 comments; if enough people vote, and enough people realize that the choice was Vanilla and not Ultimate MVC3, KOF might have a chance (yes, even despite MK).

What the...Gamestop? KOF? Tournament? Are we becoming...mainstream?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:38:16 PM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 16, 2011, 10:04:44 PM »
sooo... what game is going to probably take the 2nd spot? i think it will be mvc3, but i hope it's kof.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 16, 2011, 10:09:55 PM »
Can the rest of the world vote? Or just America?

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 16, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »
is it true kof ll be delaied in europe with 5 days delay ? it seems rising star is delaying it on 30th cause of too many preorders ... really hope this is bullshit i want the game on 25th ... even if too many preorders would be a good reason
but im kinda tired of delays and delays

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 16, 2011, 10:50:05 PM »
I voted; I just feel Capcom will sponsor/bribe them. Either way, if it does win, that's major exposure.

If your going to take the attitude theres no way it will win then blame the game reporters since their votes matter the most and most of have played Marvel and Mortal Kombat but haven't played KOF 13 and unless they pick up XIII at a time of year where they're probably only playing games like Skyrim,Uncharted etc. it'll be very hard to get votes from casual players.

Can the rest of the world vote? Or just America?

Canada can definitly vote(I just did a few minutes ago) I don't know about everywhere else but it's defintey not just America.

Also ONo just gave an interview with Gamasutra and KOF XIII is briefly mentioned
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/38122/Fusing_Street_Fighter_And_Tekkens_Disparate_Styles.php
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 16, 2011, 11:01:31 PM »
Yeah guys, what's up with that attitude. Is not about weather we win or lose, is to help bring exposure to the game. Do your part and VOTE!

You wanna keep it real? I'm game, shit I think MK is going to win but that doesn't stop my from telling every single person in this world that I know that plays KOF to vote.

P.S. Do you guys realize that the game is not even officially out and it was nominated?!
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 16, 2011, 11:05:09 PM »
I feel that fighting game of the year should go to mk9 as is but if kofxiii proves as awesome as it seems it can compete/win. Marvel as a package has nothing on what mk9 gave your average player and gameplay wise they both had their ups and downs. I don't think kof will outdo mk in the story department but as long as it shines in gameplay it should do fine i guess.

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: November 16, 2011, 11:21:37 PM »
i'm pretty sure everyone here voted for kof... most ( if not all) want kof to win.

were just kind of thinking what type of people voted besides us, and if i asked ten friends which of these games they would pick most of them would only know MK.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 16, 2011, 11:24:25 PM »
P.S. Do you guys realize that the game is not even officially out and it was nominated?!

Yeah I actually didn't think of that and I suppose thats a good sign since the other unrelaeased games that were nominated are all major games.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".