Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 365359 times)

Kusanagi-Style

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #1215 on: November 19, 2011, 11:58:25 AM »
Just played KOF XIII with a friend and no lag at all. Best netcode so far.
KOF XIII: Iori/King/Yuri

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: November 19, 2011, 12:04:28 PM »
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:12:58 PM by a11111357 »

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1217 on: November 19, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »
Posting in the Video Thread, MaxModeMedia uploaded 2 Console Vids... 1 is in Iori WTPOF's stage... and the other Shows classic Esaka! Man, what a beautiful stage, so full of animation!

gazette

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: November 19, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »
A HK player also got the game.
http://bbs.kofunion.net/read.php?tid=171067&page=e&#a

Interesting, so the art for the Bluray is different as well, R1 was having Mai on it, wonder what will be the design for Japan and UK design. Quite surprised there's no dual cover for that.

gazette

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: November 19, 2011, 12:41:37 PM »
@sibarraz, saw your post at MMcafe earlier. There is record and playback mode in training mode, you need to set the record, pause and playback button manually.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: November 19, 2011, 01:05:28 PM »
Opinionated article is opinionated. If I wanted his opinion, I'd read an editorial.

Dr.Faust

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: November 19, 2011, 01:14:53 PM »
SRK(or at least its members) talking Ish about KOF's netcode, but half of them have never even been on this site or have seen or experienced what we have with this game. I always wonder why people trust SRK over this site for KOF stuff or Dustloop for Atlus games. I just don't get SRKs members.
KOF Teams
Beni,Leona,???

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: November 19, 2011, 01:26:34 PM »
SRK(or at least its members) talking Ish about KOF's netcode, but half of them have never even been on this site or have seen or experienced what we have with this game. I always wonder why people trust SRK over this site for KOF stuff or Dustloop for Atlus games. I just don't get SRKs members.

Srk is big, if it's big it HAS to be good, right? It's that simple, if you don't know what you're looking for or where to get it you go to the biggest community and thus srk will probably just keep growing and thus it will get all kinds of people and all that comes with that. Meanwhile dreamcancel will probably mainly get people interested in the game that want to discuss it and so all is fine. Adding to that, there will probably be a fair deal of people who migrate here post release as they get into the game.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: November 19, 2011, 02:12:48 PM »
I dunno. I'll give the author and the posters the benefit of the doubt, but really they're striking out pretty bad with the sheepy behavior. Shepard SRK is leading them astray with all this blarney.

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: November 19, 2011, 02:33:03 PM »
SF4 was 2 years ago, I really can't put much stock into believing that, I completely forgot on how sf4 online played, , I don't want to know how it compares to something 2 years ago unless you did a side by side test with credible individuals this sound like straight BS, how about comparing it to currents games in the market like MK9, BBCS2, MVC3/UMVC3, SSF4AE. "It's better that mvc3 but worse than sf4" prove it.
I cant believe some people take this has face value with out question it. Cant really copmare to a 2 years old game with some information to why.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: November 19, 2011, 02:55:30 PM »
@sibarraz, saw your post at MMcafe earlier. There is record and playback mode in training mode, you need to set the record, pause and playback button manually.

How? I can't find the option

About netcode, at 3 bars there is some delay, but I play with people that I always had horrible lag in SSF IV, so comparing it with SSF IV, I hink that both are in the same level, maybe XIII a bit better
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:59:41 PM by sibarraz »

Waifu Material

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:34:53 PM by a11111357 »

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: November 19, 2011, 03:33:15 PM »
From the posts, I'm guessing each bar represents 50ms. I'd expect it to work smoothly with minimal delay with 4 bar connections with a limit going from 150ms up to more or less 180ms using damdai's netcode. Anything beyond that would increase delay one digit to compensate and maintain the game running smoothly.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:53:35 PM by pablofsi »

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: November 19, 2011, 03:37:38 PM »
Looking over the comments at SRK, I'm surprised at how many people are pointing out the fact that these guys are having a worse experience than the rest of the people playing the game. I was glad to not feel rage going through that thread.

pablofsi

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: November 19, 2011, 03:41:59 PM »
Whenever I enter srk their main page lags and freezes my browser for over 1 minute before unfreezing and letting me click on anything. What's up with that.