Author Topic: Greetings Everyone  (Read 1914 times)

K1LL1NGZ0NE

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Greetings Everyone
« on: November 11, 2011, 02:32:27 AM »
 Hello Everyone, new here. Have been checking out the forums for a while (even during the dark ages when no info on a console port for KOF XIII was available), but I finally decided to sign up. I live in Oxnard, CA. I am not new to fighting games as I been playing nearly everything but only casually. However I always preferred the aesthetics and gameplay of the KOF series( as shown by only really picking KOF characters on CVS 2 without really thinking about it). Since the first moment I saw KOF XIII, I was interested and have been keeping up with it ever since. From match videos to the Southtown Arcade ranbats, I have spent a lot of time eagerly anticipating the game. I am very open to new fighting games but I have never felt as excited for a fighting game( or other games in general) as I am for KOF XIII, and I haven't even played it yet! I am not a huge online fan, but I hope to play some of you when the console version drops(sweet, sweet amazon release date delivery don't let me down).

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings Everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:49:06 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel K1LL1NZ0NE, it's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 02:53:48 AM »
Hi K1ll1nzone and welcome to DC!  A lot of people feel the same way you do about XIII and cannot remember the last time being this excited about a fighting game.    

Oxnard is relatively close in terms of netcode capabilities with the SoCal group so we'll be looking forward to exchanges some games in the future.  

Don't forget to check out the rules and welcome to DC once again.

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 03:22:57 AM »
Welcome to DC :)

I approve of your anti-online preferences.
Old man/bad player

K1LL1NGZ0NE

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 11:08:41 AM »
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome, sorry it took me a while to respond as I feel asleep for awhile. Looking forward to trying out everything in the game and play you all. Just be sure to hold back as I suck at playing, like really bad.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 07:25:12 PM »
welcome