Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto Cloud

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on January 06, 2012, 10:32:09 AM
Not...that dragons are a bad thing.

Not when that was the one of the highest requested features and is a major selling point for said game. >_>

Delta

Yeah bitches, Nisemonogatari  (AKA Bakemonogatari's sequel) is out, first episode  was good :thumbs up:

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on January 09, 2012, 06:51:24 AM
Yeah bitches, Nisemonogatari  (AKA Bakemonogatari's sequel) is out, first episode  was good :thumbs up:
yay! (no clue what the fuck you are talking about btw)

Delta

I don't blame you, in few words, it's a weird animu that i like.

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on January 09, 2012, 07:46:05 AM
I don't blame you, in few words, it's a weird animu that i like.
does it have copious amounts of bewbs?

Delta

Not that i remember, sorry . But it does have some fanservice.
It's based on a novel, which contains a lot, lot of dialog, puns, word play and that stuff (Japanese required to understand most of it), and the show is heavy on dialog and may bore some people.

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on January 09, 2012, 04:38:21 PM
Not that i remember, sorry . But it does have some fanservice.
It's based on a novel, which contains a lot, lot of dialog, puns, word play and that stuff (Japanese required to understand most of it), and the show is heavy on dialog and may bore some people.
well i love watching anime like dot hack and ghost in the shell so dialog heavy stuff is no problem for me

Delta

Then if you have nothing to do/watch give it a try bro, it won't kill you if you watch at least the 1st episode.

In other news, just noticed i finally got 500+ posts, can i enter the club of the cool guys now?

marchefelix

Quote from: Delta on January 09, 2012, 08:32:18 PM
Then if you have nothing to do/watch give it a try bro, it won't kill you if you watch at least the 1st episode.

In other news, just noticed i finally got 500+ posts, can i enter the club of the cool guys now?

Not until you reach 666 posts

BiGGDaddyCane

Only anime's I used to be into, and still watch now and then is Cowboy Bebop, Big-O, & Outlaw Star.

LouisCipher

I only watch Cowboy Bebop too. That show is fucking perfection. I thought Samurai Champloo and Full Metal Alchemist (first series) was all right. I liked FLCL. I prefer old school anime like Akira, Ghost in the Shell, and Urotsukidoji.

Last weekend I bought Resident Evil 2 and 3 off PSN. Once you get used to the controls they hold up pretty well. I tried to make a memory card on my PS3 twice now and I played Leon A campaign and both times the game could not find the memory card. One playthrough was at about an hour before I quit because I was stuck. The other one was close to 3 hours and I was doing really well, got to play Ada, got the Magnum, and I go to the 2nd floor and a random Licker hit me 3 times when I was at full health and I died.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Xxenace

Delta

Xxenace

Delta

I can give you a link if you can't find it (which i doubt, the flash must be everywhere)