Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35893935&postcount=3769

Yeah...

Now it's possibly fake, but honestly I hope it is for nothing else than the fact that if it is, the artist who did this is damn good and should probably be hired ASAP.

If it's real...then ready the trenches because the shitstorm cycle has started anew.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

LouisCipher

Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Proto Cloud

Honestly, that would be fucking awesome. As much as people hate on UMvC3, game's hype as shit. Now get me some fucking Spider-man characters for fuck's sake!

But yeah, people are going to bitch and moan about this one.

Running Wild

Saw it coming. Not surprise at all.

Keep sucking Capcom.

Delta

If true, they better put Gene and Asura for the Capcom side.

Xxenace

Quote from: Delta on March 10, 2012, 04:07:12 PM
If true, they better put Gene and Asura for the Capcom side.
needs moar star gladiator and powerstone

Saitsuofleaves

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

Gotta love how much hate came from that fake. How dare Capcom make DLC for this game?!?! >:(

Which is funny because people were totally fine BB: Extend when it only has one new character. :/ #FGC

Saitsuofleaves

Again, if it's Capcom, it's evil.

Though again, I want to know who made that because that's an excellent advert regardless.

Proto Cloud

Probably a goon from Something Awful, they're notorious for trollishly good photoshops.

Saitsuofleaves

Xxenace

Delta

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 10, 2012, 10:11:01 PM
Again, if it's Capcom, it's evil.

Reminded me a few years back (or maybe even today) people said Activision was the evil company, and before that it was EA.

Proto Cloud

I'm pretty Ubisoft is up next. They've been acting like dicks for good while now.