Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitsuofleaves

You mean Christopher Daniel-Barnes, aka Man who said SHOCKER, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME, I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 16, 2012, 05:30:16 AM
^^ That Team Roomba vid is so old.

That Spider-man is looking solid, but I miss his old Fox Kids VA.
yeah it's old but it's still great i love posting inappropriate pics during a game of tf2 people always freak out

PureYeti

I need to catch up all these tas series coming up. Last time I watched was Batman The Brave and The Bold

Saitsuofleaves

Young Justice, Avengers Season 2, Green Lantern TAS, now Ultimate Spidey.

Like it's advertised, Marvel vs. DC.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Delta

Ultimate Spider-Man looks good, but fuck it, i want a new *Insert a non-comic media* of Deadpool, since his movie will probably never get made.

Quote from: Xxenace on March 16, 2012, 05:34:11 AM
Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 16, 2012, 05:30:16 AM
^^ That Team Roomba vid is so old.

That Spider-man is looking solid, but I miss his old Fox Kids VA.
yeah it's old but it's still great i love posting inappropriate pics during a game of tf2 people always freak out

I prefer the "Meet the Gorons" griefing by Fockbox, old but still funny.

Saitsuofleaves

Well Ryan Reynolds is going to beg until it is made, because he hasn't ruined enough things already.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 16, 2012, 06:30:36 AM
Well Ryan Reynolds is going to beg until it is made, because he hasn't ruined enough things already.
I know right - The Green Lantern

Proto Cloud

Season 2 of the Avengers is finally coming out? 'bout damn time!

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 16, 2012, 11:01:43 AM
Season 2 of the Avengers is finally coming out? 'bout damn time!

It was probably going to be out earlier but you know, can't miss the opportunity to coincide with the Avengers movie.  Or to get that Marvel block get set up with Ultimate Spidey.

Another note...the OTHER Iron Man show on right now (yeah...THAT one) has now dealt with the Extremis shit that pretty much made Tony a true walking computer.  Avengers might have to get on that.  I mean both the animated show, and the movies (maybe IM3).

Proto Cloud

That'd be pretty cool if they recreate that scene where he double repulsor's the dude's head off.

Personally, I was expecting them to show the series to keep us hype for the film. Eh, go figure.

Xxenace

this day is flying by last time i looked at my clock it was noon >_>

Saitsuofleaves

Well the movie doesn't need the hype while the cartoon could probably use some.  

EDIT:  http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/16/rumor-new-york-citys-chinatown-fair-to-reopen/

And this is why it pays to have a ton of 3S machines nearby.  RESURRECTION!

LouisCipher

Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Saitsuofleaves

After watching the season finale of Star Wars: the Clone Wars, I have to admit, Sam Witwer is an amazing voice actor, and I already thought highly of him. 

Proto Cloud

Quote from: LouisCipher on March 17, 2012, 02:35:47 AM
Is your name in real life 'Killjoy'? Just curious.

How's that even relevant? Why are you posting old-ass videos consistently. Put something new that not everyone on the planet and their moms have already seen.