Author Topic: Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition  (Read 354173 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Super Off Topic Thread AE 2012 Plus Alpha edition
« Reply #570 on: March 01, 2012, 04:33:44 AM »
Tax Returns save the day yet again.  I would not forgive you if you weren't fighting the Reapers 3/6.

And Blum isn't a miracle worker, can't save everything.  Now if he had Lowenthal and the Bosch with him...well the Triumverate rules over all.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 01, 2012, 05:21:03 AM »
Trust me. Manny Shephard, the Space Dominican with a heart of gold and a shotgun full of justice, will not be late for this fight.

Actually, if Blum, Low and Bosch made a game together, I don't care if it looks like shit, I'd still buy because the guys are amazing and it'd probably be fucking hilarious.

I also have so much more respect for Blum after playing Shadows of the Damned. The guy did his homework on that shit. He made the most hilarious and realistic Mexican character I've ever seen in a game without being racist.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 01, 2012, 05:26:03 AM »
The Holy Triumverate shall rule o'er the land with the grace of 1000 angels.

Let us praise The Bosch, The Blum and the Lowenthal, amen.

And in 5 days, bodies will hit the floor, machines will fry, and we will drown in bitches.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 01, 2012, 05:52:40 AM »
Trust me. Manny Shephard, the Space Dominican with a heart of gold and a shotgun full of justice, will not be late for this fight.

Actually, if Blum, Low and Bosch made a game together, I don't care if it looks like shit, I'd still buy because the guys are amazing and it'd probably be fucking hilarious.

I also have so much more respect for Blum after playing Shadows of the Damned. The guy did his homework on that shit. He made the most hilarious and realistic Mexican character I've ever seen in a game without being racist.
i say a bulletstorm 2 is in order

also some restaurant i went to had the tekken movie playing i felt like throwing a table at the tv
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:55:04 AM by Xxenace »

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 01, 2012, 06:12:31 AM »
That's probably not going to happen, even with the whole Gears 3 incentive, Bulletstorm sold poorly. I dunno if they're going to make a sequel, even though it was one of the best shooters this last year.

Also, yeah, that Tekken movie was ass. It was only worth it to see Heihachi powerbomb Kaz down 10 stories of wooden flooring.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 01, 2012, 06:24:40 AM »
I hate when random places just shove bad movies down your throat, and not even the good bad movies.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 01, 2012, 06:25:19 AM »
i wish it didn't sell as bad as it did it's a great fucking game of course kids these days dont know what a good games is

also if anyone is planing on getting Guild Wars 2 you can start dicking around with your character build here shit is pretty deep too

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 01, 2012, 06:26:20 AM »
I hate when random places just shove bad movies down your throat, and not even the good bad movies.
well it was on G4 so they really didn't have a choice in the matter

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 01, 2012, 06:33:53 AM »
...Why does G4 still exist again?  It's a worse Spike TV.  I'm not one for whining about how things were done back in the day but...damn G4 fell insanely hard (though...to be fair, it wasn't without merit, it was pretty damn niche so it probably wasn't going to last anyway).

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 01, 2012, 06:36:58 AM »
...Why does G4 still exist again?  It's a worse Spike TV.  I'm not one for whining about how things were done back in the day but...damn G4 fell insanely hard (though...to be fair, it wasn't without merit, it was pretty damn niche so it probably wasn't going to last anyway).
yeah i miss the days of x-play and cinematech 

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 01, 2012, 06:44:22 AM »
Needs more Arena and Judgment Day.

I never really got into X-Play, but Sessler trying to commentate EVO was hilarious.  Cinematech just reminded me of how poor I was.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 01, 2012, 06:54:31 AM »
Just got the Gamestop pre-order of Tales Of Graces F, yeah mofos only 12 days.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 01, 2012, 07:08:16 AM »
Needs more Arena and Judgment Day.

I never really got into X-Play, but Sessler trying to commentate EVO was hilarious.  Cinematech just reminded me of how poor I was.

I hated Judgment Day. Especially because Tommy Tallarico is the most casual player ever with incredibly stupid opinions.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 01, 2012, 07:21:22 AM »
Oh, I ignore ALL reviewers when it comes to FGs because none of them play seriously. 

And Tommy yelled Tron all day, so I gave him a pass.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 01, 2012, 07:41:38 AM »
I wish every reviewer that didn't play fighting games correctly would at least put a warning saying:

I'm a humongous scrub that plays nothing but Call of Duty and Halo and can't do a simple combo to save my life. Treat this article with that in mind and take it with a grain of salt because I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Because if I have to hear another person talking about how "technical" and "deep" games like DOAIV are, I'm going to have to C4 jihad the fuck out of every reviewer imaginable.