Author Topic: Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition  (Read 354205 times)

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Rule 34 Edition
« Reply #1290 on: May 07, 2012, 08:08:17 AM »
Real talk, Xxenace likes chasing little girls while wearing nightvision goggles.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 07, 2012, 08:09:25 AM »
Real talk, Xxenace likes chasing little girls while wearing nightvision goggles.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: May 07, 2012, 08:15:14 AM »
To prevent ruining your precious thread anymore. From this moment on I love everything.

I officially love Superboy Prime punching reality.
I love Republican agendas.
I love pretentious indie platformers.
Every SNK game ever made is tied for best game ever.

I love everything!

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 07, 2012, 10:12:36 AM »
I saw the title and got here as fast as i could, and there's no R34 here, you lied to me you bunch of wankas. 

I see nothing wrong with that :3 (unless Chris Hansen is around).

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 07, 2012, 04:15:05 PM »
Man, if someone told me 6 years ago that an Avengers movie was going to be made I'd laugh at their face, much less by the same guy that did Buffy.

FUCKING AMAZING!!!

Also, Birth by Sleep is pretty fun so far. Love the Mini spell. Reminds me of the shrink ray in Duke Nukem 3D.

Hey, Joss Whedon is a beast.  Now Marvel better give him anything he wants to stay with the franchise.

Hmm, I never used the Mini spell.  Is that an Aqua one?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 07, 2012, 04:20:04 PM »
Firefly another damn good one by ^

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: May 07, 2012, 05:17:35 PM »
Hey, Joss Whedon is a beast.  Now Marvel better give him anything he wants to stay with the franchise.

Hmm, I never used the Mini spell.  Is that an Aqua one?

Honestly, I've never cared for vampires or sci-fi, so he's never ever been on my radar. Only thing that interested me from him was Cabin in the Woods, but I haven't gotten around to it.

The Mini spell is available on Ven too. It's really damn good since I'm playing Proud mode right now. Helps get rid of the problem enemies quick. Gave up on Critical mode once I noticed I do half damage. Sucks when you feel like your attacks have no kick to them. So what's so special about this command board and is it something I should pay attention to?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 07, 2012, 05:40:24 PM »
Well it's understandable, not everyone is a Buffy fan...hell, even I wasn't for the longest time and I still haven't gotten around to actually watching it straight through.  Watched Angel though (it was the only thing on at 6 AM before I went out to school).  But yeah, Whedon is a beast, and definitely takes things like fan input to heart.  He's the king of one liners as well.

Command Board, pretty much just makes it so you can gather more commands and level them up quicker.  You can pay attention if you want, it's pretty optional.  If you're playing Proud Mode, you might want to look into it more just to make life a bit easier for you.  Also, make sure you get every single Xehanort report.  That means taking a visit to the Mirage Arena with Terra.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 07, 2012, 06:06:57 PM »
I saw the title and got here as fast as i could, and there's no R34 here, you lied to me you bunch of wankas. 

I see nothing wrong with that :3 (unless Chris Hansen is around).
ill ruin your childhoods some other time

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: May 07, 2012, 06:20:36 PM »
I would've cared more for Whedon if I cared for television, but I really don't. Basic cable is like a cultural wasteland. I would've loved to have seen him done some stuff on premium channels because I only care about stuff like Dexter and Boardwalk Empire for years now.

I don't know why you think D-Links are useless because they've saved me on more than one occasion when I don't have commands I want. Having Aqua's Cura on command and a heal out of it isn't bad at all. I also really like how customizable this game is. You can jack up the color quality and overclock your PSP. Almost felt like I was on a PC for second. I wonder why more games didn't manage this before? Only issues I'm having right now is that the PSP screen is too small for some of the action and I get killed sometimes not knowing what's offscreen and having to charge heal spells makes boss battles a LOT easier.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: May 07, 2012, 07:43:40 PM »
D-Links early aren't that bad at all.  Later though, all it's decent for is a quick Cure ala Drives in KH2.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: May 07, 2012, 08:12:05 PM »
So there are rumors of a new RE game in development for the 3DS, probably named "Resident Evil Downfall", and it's gonna have Claire as the protagonist. The plot taking place between 5 and 6.

For all i care it can be a pinball RE game, i just want to play with Claire in a canon RE.

Just rumors for the moment.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: May 08, 2012, 08:09:37 AM »
Ugh...whatever. RE blows ass.

In other Capcom news, Dragon's Dogma is the FUCKING SHIT! I suggest that anyone that hasn't tried the demo to give it a whirl. The animations are great, the combat is intense, every class feels beefy and rogues are all basically Hawkeyes/Green Arrows. Let me break this down here, it's Dark Souls meets Devil May Cry meets Shadow of the Colossus meets Monster Hunter. It's looking crazy good so far. Just wish it had multiplayer though. A wasted opportunity I'm afraid.

This is the Capcom I know and love.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: May 08, 2012, 10:55:08 AM »
Ugh...whatever. RE blows ass.

In other Capcom news, Dragon's Dogma is the FUCKING SHIT! I suggest that anyone that hasn't tried the demo to give it a whirl. The animations are great, the combat is intense, every class feels beefy and rogues are all basically Hawkeyes/Green Arrows. Let me break this down here, it's Dark Souls meets Devil May Cry meets Shadow of the Colossus meets Monster Hunter. It's looking crazy good so far. Just wish it had multiplayer though. A wasted opportunity I'm afraid.

This is the Capcom I know and love.
until the bs dlc comes out. anyway i would like to get the game down the line have to many areepeegees to finish plus a good amount of other stuff too

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: May 08, 2012, 07:32:42 PM »
Good thing I don't give a shit about any other RPGs at the moment besides Xenoblade. Anyways, I don't have a problem with the DLC unless it's obnoxious. We'll see what happens, so far it's looking pretty dope.