Author Topic: Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition  (Read 353699 times)

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Rule 34 Edition
« Reply #1395 on: May 16, 2012, 09:01:09 PM »
How old are you then? Do a paper route or work at Mickey D's easily.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: May 16, 2012, 09:02:01 PM »
I remember a few posts back that I've had difficulties in getting a job anywhere... so it's clearly not that easy.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: May 16, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »
...I ignored you because I was trying to focus on a KOF set, something I haven't had in TWO MONTHS jackasses.
well since your set is finished i guess you're gonna hang with us NO QUESTIONS ASKED

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: May 16, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »
I'm a liberal christian myself, so I find most of that blather to be silly. If they'd bother to read the Bible themselves, there's no such thing. Kind of like how Stephen Colbert pointed out that Jesus in the Bible basically has nothing to say against homosexuals.

People apparently love being mindless drones apparently.
to be more or less honest  i kinda stopped believing in god a long time ago generally because of the festering shit hole that was the last 10 years of my life got tired of hearing "god gives everyone trials in life to make them a better person in life" or whatever that bullshit is plus i hate waking up early on sundays and ive never really liked being in a church for any reason

LAB Falken

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 16, 2012, 09:38:38 PM »
10 foot pole vaulting around this

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: May 16, 2012, 09:42:13 PM »
...I ignored you because I was trying to focus on a KOF set, something I haven't had in TWO MONTHS jackasses.
well since your set is finished i guess you're gonna hang with us NO QUESTIONS ASKED

Please, I've been avoiding getting into annoying parties for years.  You amateurs don't stand a chance.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: May 16, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »
^^ We joined your party though. >_>

to be more or less honest  i kinda stopped believing in god a long time ago generally because of the festering shit hole that was the last 10 years of my life got tired of hearing "god gives everyone trials in life to make them a better person in life" or whatever that bullshit is plus i hate waking up early on sundays and ive never really liked being in a church for any reason

To be real with you, even on a psychological standpoint that is completely correct. Basically, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Almost everything I've come into contact with regards to Christianity has made sense when stacked up with everything I've learned in college, whether it's science (Uncertainty Principle, look it up), psychology (developmental psychology and the effects of various social stances), and even philosophy (The idea behind Unisense and Universal empathy and Universal laws).

If you really want to break down Christianity to its most fundamental point. It's love. If it goes against that principle, you are doing it wrong.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:52:00 PM by Proto Cloud »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: May 16, 2012, 09:51:55 PM »

Please, I've been avoiding getting into annoying parties for years.  You amateurs don't stand a chance.
i honestly dont think ive met anyone who is more anti social than i am but i cant force you into it though

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: May 16, 2012, 09:53:24 PM »
One of these days, I'll have him face his shadow.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: May 16, 2012, 10:10:22 PM »
One of these days, I'll have him face his shadow.
this isnt persona 4

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: May 16, 2012, 10:27:04 PM »
You caught me off guard, I'll give you that.  But now I know you're coming, so you lose.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 16, 2012, 11:16:54 PM »
I know this is a double post, but I'd figure I'd do it anyway.  It's official.  5/26, 10 Days.

Toonami Returns.

http://ow.ly/i/D8Rj

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: May 17, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »
^^ Not too surprised. Saw that coming after they started the whole petition to bring Toonami back. My only problem is what are they going to show? There's a lot of shitty anime of late.

this isnt persona 4

All of the terms in persona are based in actual Jungian psychology. Read up.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: May 17, 2012, 12:10:07 AM »
Ask Funi.  It's likely a lot of it will come from them.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: May 17, 2012, 12:22:33 AM »
I guess as long as they have some great feature films and Steve Blum back, I'll be content.