Author Topic: Team St1ckbug is the King of Fighters: GG/BB/MB/KoF XIII 11/26  (Read 1331 times)

DaiAndOh

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Team St1ckbug is the King of Fighters: GG/BB/MB/KoF XIII 11/26
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:51:59 AM »
Debuting at TSB tournaments: KoF XIII! Blow it up! The last tournament before NEC, so practice up!

MY BAD ON LACK OF DATE IN THE TITLE.  It doesn't tell me that the title is too long.  11/26.

Address:   
4013 8th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11232
(347)618-8813

All tournaments are $5 singles tournaments. Payout is 70/20/10. Venue is $10

Times:
MBAA- 2 PM
BBCS - 1 PM
KoF XIII – Starts during BBCS Top 8
GGXXAC – Starts during MBAA Top 8

Consoles:
MBAA: PS2. Please bring your own stick or pad, I cannot guarantee a quality PS2 controller.
GGXXAC – PS2. Please bring your own stick or pad, I cannot guarantee a quality PS2 controller.
Next gen games- Xbox 360. There are TE sticks for rent, and PS2->360 converters will be supplied during the tournament.
In addition, Ben Fong will be available on site to mod and fix your equipment. Whether you want a dual mod, button fix, or even to install light up buttons, no one does it better.

MBAA:
2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.
Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals Finals 3o5 Matches.
Double Elimination.
Loser of the match can change character. Winner is locked in character.
Cheap boss type character is banned.

KoFXIII
2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.
Double Elimination.
Loser of the match can change team. Winner is locked. If the boss is playable, probably banned, etc.

BBCS
2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.
Double Elimination.
Unlimited Characters are banned.
I'm sorry Mu-12 players. Call/post them and demand your character!

GGXXAC
2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.
Double Elimination.
Gold, Shadow, and EX Characters are banned***. Kliff and Justice are banned.
If on AC+ and you play Zappa and/or Robo-Ky, you may request an AC station.

And for the love of god, and me, report your matches AS SOON AS THEY ARE FINISHED. This makes the tournament run faster and efficiently and makes me less frustrated.

Streaming: http://twitch.tv/st1ckbug

My request, to anyone that can make fliers to hand out....those would be godlike, and so would you. Wouldn't have to be too fancy, just the tournament name, games, date, time, and some kind of image in the background.

Side events are always welcome. Once things have died down, we can play anything!

Now you can combine your love for Team St1ckbug tournaments with your love of facebook! Introducing the TSbug Tournament page here:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-St1ckbug-Tournaments/224577610899582

So everyone, bring the hype, bring the skills, and leave your copies of SFIV and Marvel at home. Team St1ckbug tournaments are here to stay.

Date is 11/26.  Forum titles are stupid.  But my bad guys.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 07:47:09 AM by DaiAndOh »

DaiAndOh

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Team St1ckbug is the King of Fighters: GG/BB/MB/KoF XIII 11/26
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 07:47:38 AM »
Added date....these forums don't tell me when my thread titles are too long, sorry.  11/26.

We will have a stream, twitch.tv/st1ckbug.