Author Topic: KOF XIII Console Unlocking & Miscellaneous Thread  (Read 127862 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII Console Unlocking & Miscellaneous Thread
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2012, 03:03:09 AM »
I'm gonna guess those two missing ones are K' and Kula.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

darkTown2

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2012, 04:04:08 AM »

i'm pretty sure on the K' team that K' and Kula come before Maxima.
psn: darkTown2
kof 13: kyo,iori,k'

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2012, 04:07:19 AM »

i'm pretty sure on the K' team that K' and Kula come before Maxima.

I know, but I don't know the icons on that screen by heart, so I guessed.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2012, 08:07:07 AM »
Sorry for my bad english, What are this icons? 

Billy and Saiki. I think they should unlock once you unlock those characters.

the7k

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2012, 09:44:34 AM »
By the way, to get Billy and Saiki's ending pictures, do you have to beat the game with them as the first characters you select?

Because I know I've beaten it with both of them before (even made sure they were on separate teams) but still have not unlocked the pic. However, I noticed last time I played arcade mode, I'd get Ash's ending if he was the first character I select, but not if he was second or third.

rober86

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »
Sorry for my bad english, What are this icons? 

Billy and Saiki. I think they should unlock once you unlock those characters.
Thanks a lot they are. I unloked but i dont use characters, the icons unloked with the first use. Thanks!

Omnigamer

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • Binary Omniscience
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2012, 10:13:02 AM »
By the way, to get Billy and Saiki's ending pictures, do you have to beat the game with them as the first characters you select?

Because I know I've beaten it with both of them before (even made sure they were on separate teams) but still have not unlocked the pic. However, I noticed last time I played arcade mode, I'd get Ash's ending if he was the first character I select, but not if he was second or third.

It's not the matter of the order you select them, but they have to be the one to get the last hit on Dark Ash in order to get their respective illustrations. That's what I've noticed from my experience, at least.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 10:26:50 AM by Omnigamer »

Gimnbo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
So what's the deal with the icons below the crests? I never played online so I was thinking they were for online achievements, but in any case I never managed to unlock any of them.

rober86

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2012, 02:09:09 AM »
This ending for arcade mode i think its incorrect 8) Raiden, Clark and Goro anyone have the illuatration 8?and number 15 the same i cant obtain the PhotoS :S
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 02:26:02 AM by rober86 »

Omnigamer

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • Binary Omniscience
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2012, 05:06:19 AM »
I can confirm that Raiden Clark and Goro is correct for Illustration 8. I'm fairly certain the order isn't important, just so long as the team is right.

rober86

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2012, 11:21:14 AM »
This ending for arcade mode i think its incorrect 8) Raiden, Clark and Goro anyone have the illuatration 8?and number 15 the same i cant obtain the PhotoS :S
In This team dont appear red saiki or dark ash in the end i dont know why?
Pd. Sorry another time for my bad english

the7k

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2012, 01:18:33 PM »
You won't fight the bosses unless you achieve a certain amount of points or a grade average or something.

If you have trouble doing well with certain characters, just get all the way to Dark Ash with your preferred team, then lose, then continue with the team you are trying to win with.

rober86

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2012, 04:53:33 PM »
Thanks the7k! I dont know i must have some score for fight to the bosses

Loona

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • Tweets
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2012, 12:54:18 AM »
It's not the matter of the order you select them, but they have to be the one to get the last hit on Dark Ash in order to get their respective illustrations. That's what I've noticed from my experience, at least.

Yep, and this also applies to DLC Iori and presumaly Kyo and Mr Karate - after I got them from the PSN Store new slots opened for them among the regular portraits, but also on the special ending pictures.

Going by the special team list in the 1st post of this thread, Ishould only need the Saiki ending, but I had 3 special ending slots to go as well, so I use a Saiki + EX Iori + EX Kyo team in arcade mode - Iori got the victory hit on dark Ash, so I got his ending pic, so there's still 2 to go until Mr Karate comes along.
r/SNK - SNK news, curiosities and whatever else you want to put in there

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2012, 07:17:36 AM »

Yep, and this also applies to DLC Iori and presumaly Kyo and Mr Karate - after I got them from the PSN Store new slots opened for them among the regular portraits, but also on the special ending pictures.

Going by the special team list in the 1st post of this thread, Ishould only need the Saiki ending, but I had 3 special ending slots to go as well, so I use a Saiki + EX Iori + EX Kyo team in arcade mode - Iori got the victory hit on dark Ash, so I got his ending pic, so there's still 2 to go until Mr Karate comes along.

I got Saiki's ending pic, but I don't think he got the last hit on Dark Ash. Not 100% positive, though.

Can anyone else confirm/deny this?