Author Topic: KOF XIII Console Unlocking & Miscellaneous Thread  (Read 128396 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII Console Unlocking & Miscellaneous Thread
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2012, 07:31:23 AM »
yep, you had to get the last hit with said character

Waifu Material

JennyCage

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
  • I see a red door and I want it painted black.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
Sorry if it's already been posted but does anyone have a jpg of the fully unlocked invitation image?
Kick, punch, it's all in the method. Not mother approved but totally kid tested.

hiltzy85

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2012, 06:16:44 AM »
i am truly horrified to discover that getting the 200 trials achievement doesn't count towards the invitation...Guess I'm still going to have to get 35 survival wins or beat time attack with 23 more people after all...

Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2012, 01:31:48 AM »
Yup, its confirmed the chibi icons are Boss Saiki and Dark Ash. Someone had datamined the icons but unsure how to unlock them. Clearing the time attacks with all characters does not unlock them too.

Someone manage how to unlock these two icons? Think about if them are a leftover :| I know with the ttx2 leaked there is a hack for play with both boss... so it's reasonable them are "playable" too here in the console port, maybe snkp has decided at least to take them unplayable forgetting the icons -.-,? in the previous snkp home version product the boss are playable, damn it...

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2012, 03:27:45 AM »
i know its a stupid question but.. how to choose different music while choosing the chars?

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2012, 05:11:44 AM »
i know its a stupid question but.. how to choose different music while choosing the chars?

You can change it like in the arcade version where you can select one of the 2 options, your only alternative is to go in the option menu, and change it from there

Waifu Material

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2012, 05:15:40 AM »

You can change it like in the arcade version where you can select one of the 2 options, your only alternative is to go in the option menu, and change it from there

one of the 2 options? i ve never done that on the arcade vers.... could u explain it to me pls?

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2012, 05:18:44 AM »
You Go into Options.  Go into the Sound Menu.  At the bottom it should mention BGM tracks.  A Track A and a Track B.  Track A is the XIII soundtrack.  Track B is the alternate soundtrack.

I wish they had let us mix and match though.  I like a lot of the alternate soundtrack but I end up missing Each Promise...and the DLC Character Alt Tracks are HORRID. 
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2012, 05:18:59 AM »
In the arcade, every team had 2 themes, their XIII version and other from XI (or older games if the team didn't appeared on XI)

Before the round started, if you pressed start, the music will change from the XIII version to XI version

Here, this is not avaliable anymore in the sense that you can't change the music before the match, you can only choose the TYPE A or TYPE B music in the options menu, Type A is XIII music and Type B is XI music

Waifu Material

hiltzy85

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
does anybody know the actual requirements for getting the customize icons that are at the bottom of the screen (the random ones like Terry's hat and Rugal's panther, the sandwich, etc)?  Is it just playing matches online?  Because that seems to be the only time that I unlock them, and I only have 1 or 2 more to go
Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2012, 08:48:13 PM »
yep, just play online matches, I will dare to say that you need 300 matches

Waifu Material

hiltzy85

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
Guess it's going to be a long haul for the last 2, then, considering I've only played about 130 matches online so far

gazette

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2012, 07:27:32 AM »
I was playing around with the icons today and notice something, the chibi icons of Dark Ash and Boss Saiki suddenly appeared. I wondered if the patch actually does add them in automatically or they somehow appeared mysteriously. Anyone mind checking out if they have them?

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2012, 01:04:16 PM »
Did you do any time trials? I started getting the chibis on clearing those missions.

gazette

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2012, 04:24:34 PM »
Nope, doing trials don't unlock chibi icons, survival does. But you can't choose Dark Ash or Boss Saiki to clear either of them.